#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 hours ago, Hestia said:

but if he's a such a succesful movie producer, why is he always trying to insert himself into troubled rich women's lives to abuse them and extort them, i don't get it. :(

he isn't a 'successful movie producer'… the film has five actual producers alone. his involvement was clearly minimal but i wonder what it was and why.

Produced by 

Candice Abela-Mikati ... executive producer (as Candice Abela)
David Baggelaar ... associate producer
Michael Bassick ... executive producer
Chris Bender ... producer (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Luke Daniels ... executive producer
Michael De Luca ... producer (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Jason Dreyer ... executive producer
Jeff Geoffray ... executive producer
Jenny Hinkey ... line producer
Ryan R. Johnson ... co-producer
Jeffrey Konvitz ... executive producer
Kristen Konvitz ... co-producer
Sam Lutfi ... executive producer
Michel Merkt ... executive producer
David Moscow ... executive producer
Alan Pao ... executive producer
Rufus Parker ... co-producer
Daniel Rainey ... executive producer
Kunal Rajan ... co-producer
Todd Remis ... executive producer
Jeff Rice ... executive producer
Adele Romanski ... producer (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Martin Sprock ... executive producer
Daniela Taplin Lundberg ... executive producer
Jake Weiner ... producer (produced by) (p.g.a.)

2 hours ago, chrisryan said:
Posted this to my Britney Faebook group and thought maybe Exhale would be interested as well. 

"So my Dad who is a very well established attorney and he visited me this weekend with my Mom for Mother's Day. I asked him if he has any experience with conservatorship cases and he said he has been part of quite a few. So, I thought I would tell him about the Britney case, and he found it VERY interesting, so I thought I would share some of his feedback with the group since we are all so on edge:

- CA is known for being incredibly corrupt withtheir legal systems.
- Their state is weird because Judges are voted to their benches which can allow for some interesting/ corrupt cases 
- I told him about Andrew and Jaime being co-conservators and he said that is incredibly fishy and strange (this is NOT the normal thing). This is not a very likely thing to happen. 
- Conservatorships are VERY hard to prove for many reasons and quite hard to keep in place should the conservatee contest it
- If they locked her into one then she is legally able to contest it herself, which sounds like she finally did that. Why she hasn't in the past is interesting. What would keep her from doing that if she really wanted out?
- The reason that the paralegal that leaked the info was so huge, is because a paralegal falls into a grey area. They do not have attorney-client privilege, so they can leak anything that they want. The only person that would be responsible for their info leak would be the attorney that they worked for, even if they were fired. So this paralegal could legally leak any of the information that he has on Britney and not be held legally accountable.  (Do we think Andrew knew a leak was about to happen to he recused himself?)
- It is SUPER unusual to have a Lawyer and a family member be co-conservators. That is just really weird according to him. He said that is a HUGE red flag.
- He thinks it looks like an uneducated family not really understanding that they are being manipulated into sharing a very large estate. It is very likely that Jaime might not understand fully what the conservatorship is paying out and to who. That it is more likely that the attorney that was conconservator would have an idea.

...anyways thought you guys would like to know! <3"

thank you for posting!

damn I'm so sad for Britney :decisions:  let's hope there is still a way out for her 

• Like 6
Just now, colormefresh said:

“Getting life”, means the Lord is leaving you and the devil is entering your heart.

Hire Lou Taylor to save you from this mess. I plead of you.

How do you even hire Loucifer, do you have to make a blood sacrifice ?

Why are people talking about a damn paralegal?

The voicemail has been online since 2009(!). It was leaked by Britney's hired attorney, Jon Eardley. 

Has this article been posted before? The voicemail (leaked by Britney's attorney who was ejected from the courtroom) has been online since 2009: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/03/dont-call-it-a-comeback-say-britney-spears-fans/

I love how the author is named Free Britney but hasn't written about the goings-on or the movement: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/authors/free-britney/  :receipts2:

10 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

So it's kinda confirmed that the judge by not putting limits to this evaluation to just be about medical or something else means it's gonna be a large evaluation . That is also what i understood from Radar Online yesterday who was quoting the court .

It is a large review of what has been done since the cship was put in place and also include a review of Samuel Ingham work as her counsel . It will be a big step forward if the experts are honest, i don't think there will just one, for now we have reason to doubt Brenda J Penny , she is doing what should be done. Hope Britney will find a way to cope with whatever team cship are going to throw her way to make her look crazy . 

Do you believe Scamuel Ingham will be involved in this evaluation? This man is very untrustworthy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

Why are people talking about a damn paralegal?

The voicemail has been online since 2009(!). It was leaked by Britney's hired attorney, Jon Eardley. 

Has this article been posted before? The voicemail (leaked by Britney's attorney who was ejected from the courtroom) has been online since 2009: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/03/dont-call-it-a-comeback-say-britney-spears-fans/

I love how the author is named Free Britney but hasn't written about the goings-on or the movement: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/authors/free-britney/  :receipts2:

How does that make any sense. He mentions Domination rehearsals. :joanne:

6 hours ago, chrisryan said:
Posted this to my Britney Faebook group and thought maybe Exhale would be interested as well. 

"So my Dad who is a very well established attorney and he visited me this weekend with my Mom for Mother's Day. I asked him if he has any experience with conservatorship cases and he said he has been part of quite a few. So, I thought I would tell him about the Britney case, and he found it VERY interesting, so I thought I would share some of his feedback with the group since we are all so on edge:

- CA is known for being incredibly corrupt withtheir legal systems.
- Their state is weird because Judges are voted to their benches which can allow for some interesting/ corrupt cases 
- I told him about Andrew and Jaime being co-conservators and he said that is incredibly fishy and strange (this is NOT the normal thing). This is not a very likely thing to happen. 
- Conservatorships are VERY hard to prove for many reasons and quite hard to keep in place should the conservatee contest it
- If they locked her into one then she is legally able to contest it herself, which sounds like she finally did that. Why she hasn't in the past is interesting. What would keep her from doing that if she really wanted out?
- The reason that the paralegal that leaked the info was so huge, is because a paralegal falls into a grey area. They do not have attorney-client privilege, so they can leak anything that they want. The only person that would be responsible for their info leak would be the attorney that they worked for, even if they were fired. So this paralegal could legally leak any of the information that he has on Britney and not be held legally accountable.  (Do we think Andrew knew a leak was about to happen to he recused himself?)
- It is SUPER unusual to have a Lawyer and a family member be co-conservators. That is just really weird according to him. He said that is a HUGE red flag.
- He thinks it looks like an uneducated family not really understanding that they are being manipulated into sharing a very large estate. It is very likely that Jaime might not understand fully what the conservatorship is paying out and to who. That it is more likely that the attorney that was conconservator would have an idea.

...anyways thought you guys would like to know! <3"

Confirming our suspicions again. So interesting. Especially about Jamie lowkey being taken for a ride by people wanting a slice of the pie as well. I always wondered how a father could be SO cold as to abuse his daughter that way. This would make the situation make a lot more sense to me.

And even if he does know what he's doing, I think Jamie would rather shell out hundreds of thousands to lawyers than risk Sam Lutfi getting a penny as Britney's chosen manager.

• Like 6