#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, DayvinDazone said:

i agree, but it can be argued that #FreeBritney is about feminism as well. I don't recall Justin Bieber being put under 11 year long conservatorship when he had his controversial phase.

:woopsie:

It’s not about feminism though. I get what you are saying, and tbh Biebs acted like a punk, he didn’t really seem to be ‘rebelling’ like Britney back in 07. They just wanted to get her under control. 

Britney is being taken advantage of because of her money. I understand that it could appear as if it’s a ‘feminist’ issue but as we have seen throughout this entire thing that guardianship abuse happens to people of all ages, races, and genders. It’s an issue that doesn’t need specific labels in order to gain traction, because really it could effect anyone no matter their background. 

In fact, by making it a ‘woman’s issue’, it’s just going to make it so certain people wouldn’t bother looking into it. Keeping it as universal as possible is the best way to get exposure. Everyone wants equality, yet we’re all so quick to segregate ourselves with different labels. We’re all human and certain issues just don’t need the separation of gender. There’s enough ‘men’s issues’ and ‘woman’s issues’ and the universal ones just don’t need to be divided.  

Just my thoughts though :yeahsure: 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Out.From.Under said:

didn't you advocate for getting Trump involved? :xfactorlook:

I tagged him in some tweets :riha: I mean, he’s the president. I can’t think of a more influential individual who could bring about an investigation. Although looking back it was silly because even if he saw he probably wouldn’t have done **** :quirkney:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Bundy said:

When did she say that? She was always cocky. I know she was just a kid, but even then she said she wanted to be Britney but better and Britney was better to watch out bc shed be the star pretty soon. I dont think she never looked that supportive of Britney tbh. She doesnt even know Britneys own lyrics but used to love overship Beyonce and Rihanna. She was always like "im not only someones sister" but the reason she was on Nickelodeon shows to begin with is bc shes a Spears. And ill not even start talking about that cry me a river post where she said she finally got it bc she was finally an adult. Im probably overreacting but its not my fault she comes across so unlikeable. I tried to like her bc Britney always loved her but I cant stand her anymore tbh. There I said It.

On the other hand, she is a countryside kid w/o good education.... what do you expect her limited mind to grasp and process? The spears family would be rednecks if it wasn´t for britney

2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I was about to drop some tea on Lynne, too, that most newer fans don’t know about or older fans forgot about BUT since she’s helping Britney right now and it’s Mother’s Day .... I will refrain.

2rHg.gif

Plus I don’t want Loucifer and TMZ to run with that old story because I know they’re watching us.

lol who cares... you have tea? we'll sip :akii:

1 minute ago, Out.From.Under said:

your right, i really don't think her age is a big deal in the relationship and shouldn't have brought it up

idk tho imagine a girl Sam's age posting a photo with her boyfriend of Britney's age for father's day...

Britney is eternally 16 years old. That’s why I’ve been pushing back on the people saying her conservatorship is irrelevant. Lol.

It makes total sense that she’s dating a 25 year old. And why can’t he tell her she’s a good mother? Just saying!

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

The more I read about Jamie, the angrier I get. Britney really is damn strong...I wouldn’t have been able to cope.

She really is! I think it's humiliating that she's to be evaluated every time she wants to appeal the conservatorship.
Britney said in 2007 that she's never had a great relationship with her father, the following year he became her conservator. :nochillbrit:

With everything that I know about Jamie, I would've disowned him. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he's never loved a woman due to his lack of relationship with his mom. You do NOT abuse a person that you love. 

Lynne's attorney needs to take Jamie's alcoholism and abusive past into consideration for the upcoming show to cause hearing. 

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Out.From.Under said:

am i the only one who thinks it's weird to post a picture with your significantly older girlfriend instead of your mother on mother's day? :decisions:

Relaterad bild

Seriously, he's another person Britney needs to get rid of when the conservatorship is terminated. Get a man closer to your age and tax bracket. 

• Like 1