#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

could somebody answer me please? 

Anthony Said that the review will be about her relationship with her children... so there won’t be a review on her mental health right now? 

No one knows for sure what the review is of. Because that kind of review is typically used in divorce cases, some people are jumping to conclusions that it's about capacity for parental custody, but we don't know. It's just a third party investigation of some kind.

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

Isn’t this evaluation about her custody agreement tho? That’s what Anthony has been saying 

No the 730 thing is just the court bringing in an expert of any kind to do an evaluation. Divorce court is more common than conservatorship so that’s why everyone thinks it’s about custody but it doesn’t have to be.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

No the 730 thing is just the court bringing in an expert of any kind to do an evaluation. Divorce court is more common than conservatorship so that’s why everyone thinks it’s about custody but it doesn’t have to be.

Okay so this is false??

Britney did get up and speak  on her behalf.  Britney first wants to focus on her childrens custody before she gets freed. The judge granted Britney the opportunity to have her parental capabilities evaluated, which is an amazing thing! Britney however did ask for other things but the Judge DID deny it for right now because everything still needs to go through legal matters, which is not a bad thing at all! Baby steps everyone. The fact this is all happening right now is powerful and positive. This is the most positive thing from the hearing yesterday: 

The judge granted the review which is the most important part!  The appointed experts  have to evaluate everything,  it will be a non biased expert appointed by the court, that will do the evaluation, and things will be taken from there! Bottom line, Britney is being granted an EXPERT REVIEW and ALL things are being looked into!!!

The judge granted the review which is the most important part!  The appointed experts  have to evaluate everything,  it will be a non biased expert appointed by the court, that will do the evaluation, and things will be taken from there! Bottom line, Britney is being granted an EXPERT REVIEW and ALL things are being looked into!!!

• Like 1

I don’t know if I would jump so fast to say that what Anthony said is false. Whether we like him or not he DOES have connections with Britney’s family and people close to her from her mother’s side.  Maybe this evaluation will focus first on her children and based on that the judge will allow her more freedom until she is freed. 

4 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Why are people talking about a damn paralegal?

The voicemail has been online since 2009(!). It was leaked by Britney's hired attorney, Jon Eardley. 

Has this article been posted before? The voicemail (leaked by Britney's attorney who was ejected from the courtroom) has been online since 2009: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/03/dont-call-it-a-comeback-say-britney-spears-fans/

I love how the author is named Free Britney but hasn't written about the goings-on or the movement: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/authors/free-britney/  :receipts2:

Nooo there are two voicemails. The one being referred to in the post is the voicemail that started the #freebritney movement - you can hear it if you listen to episode #75 of Britney’s gram 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I don’t know if I would jump so fast to say that what Anthony said is false. Whether we like him or not he DOES have connections with Britney’s family and people close to her from her mother’s side.  Maybe this evaluation will focus first on her children and based on that the judge will allow her more freedom until she is freed. 

Yes, he definitely could be right, but the important thing to remember is that nothing is confirmed.

52 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

Okay so this is false??

Britney did get up and speak  on her behalf.  Britney first wants to focus on her childrens custody before she gets freed. The judge granted Britney the opportunity to have her parental capabilities evaluated, which is an amazing thing! Britney however did ask for other things but the Judge DID deny it for right now because everything still needs to go through legal matters, which is not a bad thing at all! Baby steps everyone. The fact this is all happening right now is powerful and positive. This is the most positive thing from the hearing yesterday: 

I don’t think it’s false bc Britney’s lawyers said she wanted to discuss matters involving her children 

27 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I don’t think it’s false bc Britney’s lawyers said she wanted to discuss matters involving her children 

So do you think there will be two evaluations or just that one about her kids? 

Ive been telling you guys that she wasn’t allowed to see them overnight anymore so I think it’s probably related to that as well. Cuz Jamie kept her kids away from her for weeks

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Why are people talking about a damn paralegal?

The voicemail has been online since 2009(!). It was leaked by Britney's hired attorney, Jon Eardley. 

Has this article been posted before? The voicemail (leaked by Britney's attorney who was ejected from the courtroom) has been online since 2009: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/03/dont-call-it-a-comeback-say-britney-spears-fans/

I love how the author is named Free Britney but hasn't written about the goings-on or the movement: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/authors/free-britney/  :receipts2:

People are still talking because even though we haven’t heard the voicemail, a paralegal left a voicemail to the Britney Grams Girl and thanks to that paralegal for speaking out the Free Britney Movement started. 

You are referring to an old voicemail.

• Like 1
Just now, Dollyg said:

Ive been telling you guys that she wasn’t allowed to see them overnight anymore so I think it’s probably related to that as well. Cuz Jamie kept her kids away from her for weeks

The more I read about Jamie, the angrier I get. Britney really is damn strong...I wouldn’t have been able to cope.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Dollyg said:

Personally, I think two. The first about the boys, and once she proves herself capable there, perhaps certain freedoms can be allowed as they begin to investigate the c ship as a whole. Because if she proves herself with the boys and shows she can care not only for herself, but two other human beings as well, doesn't that definitely raise the question of why she's in this thing?

But that's speculation, all the same.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, pinklilbabytee said:

Confirming our suspicions again. So interesting. Especially about Jamie lowkey being taken for a ride by people wanting a slice of the pie as well. I always wondered how a father could be SO cold as to abuse his daughter that way. This would make the situation make a lot more sense to me.

And even if he does know what he's doing, I think Jamie would rather shell out hundreds of thousands to lawyers than risk Sam Lutfi getting a penny as Britney's chosen manager.

It's because Jaime is an uneducated human from rural Louisiana that really has no business in the entertainment industry or anywhere near it.

I think that second trip to the hospital-which I don't even remember clearly (just the first one which was all over on tv and I wasn't even a fan then either) was a planned takeover  rather than a massive mental breakdown and it pisses my off because it stunted her growth (and is the real reason for the plastic surgery; the latter not being as important but still the conservaotrship is the reason for no real breaks)

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

People are still talking because even though we haven’t heard the voicemail, a paralegal left a voicemail to the Britney Grams Girl and thanks to that paralegal for speaking out the Free Britney Movement started. 

You are referring to an old voicemail.

The voicemail was played on the Britney’s gram podcast so anyone who listened to it heard the voicemail supposedly left by the paralegal. A recording of it is here 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

The voicemail was played on the Britney’s gram podcast so anyone who listened to it heard the voicemail supposedly left by the paralegal. A recording of it is here 

Holy **** I must have completely missed this!!! I listened to the podcast at work and did not hear this part. Thank you so much. 

• Like 3