#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

52 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

It depends on what the court asked. If they asked, for example, if she is bipolar they would run tests for that. In this case they probably asked if she is capable of taking care of herself I imagine. In that case a they will probably conduct interviews with her asking about her life history and medical past, as well as talk to her family. After that they would probably conduct self reporting (dont know if that os the correct term in English) tests that will determine if she has anything that os concerning (for example, schizofrenia). I'm a psycholgy student and have been having classes at a psychiatric hospital this semester and my professor is a psychiatrist and the director of the hospital. Psychological evaluations are similar to psychiatric evaluations. They will probably get psychologists involved in this. These are also what i think so dont drag me if it's wrong. :akii:

I do not know about American laws, but in general it is difficult to put a guardianship, especially in a woman of 25 years.Some time ago I compered her case with that of Liliane Bettencourt(L'Oreal Empire), who was 88/89 years old when she was placed under guardianship.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Goneforever said:

Miley, Courtney, Dave, Paris, Rose, Pr Girl, the other Director. 

Tik Tok ... Tik Tok.

I dont know who she is but im happy people started speaking out and show their support 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

After Miley Cyrus , Rose McGowan , **** is starting too hit more and more "bigger name" in the public eye :jj:

I can't help but think that team cship was probably laughing at #FreeBritney movement , and Larry seeing this as the best promo Britnet ever had in years and start thinking about the "comeback" he was about to sell :tifflmao:

Imagine if Britney fire him and he could never enjoy this comeback:p

• Like 4
  • Content Curators
46 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

Don’t you high schoolers have to study or write papers? :ipass:

Don’t you have illegal activities to get back to larry

Go back to writing ur cases to say in court to imprison brinni some more 

also I don’t have any hw this weekend ok larry put me under a conservatorship too!?!??

14 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I do not know about American laws, but in general it is difficult to put a guardianship, especially in a woman of 25 years.Some time ago I compered her case with that of Liliane Bettencourt(L'Oreal Empire), who was 88/89 years old when she was placed under guardianship.

The biggest Britney's problem is the possibility that her funds evaporate before She turn 50 :hideous:

• Like 1

Did Lynne really do an interview with a site? Was it AbsoluteBritney? Sorry if AP, but I wanted to double check here:

Translation: All this was revealed by Lynne Spears in an interview with an American fan site, celebrating the parental evaluation that Britney will pass, told that the singer said she wanted to concentrate on the custody of her children first of all. Britney spoke for herself throughout the audience.

Translation: Lynne also said she suspects that the leaked image in which Britney is Barefoot has been released by the singer's team to TMZ, since both were informed that the press would not have access to the area, in order to make Britney look like someone "out of control".

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Did Lynne really do an interview with a site? Was it AbsoluteBritney? Sorry if AP, but I wanted to double check here:

Translation: All this was revealed by Lynne Spears in an interview with an American fan site, celebrating the parental evaluation that Britney will pass, told that the singer said she wanted to concentrate on the custody of her children first of all. Britney spoke for herself throughout the audience.

Translation: Lynne also said she suspects that the leaked image in which Britney is Barefoot has been released by the singer's team to TMZ, since both were informed that the press would not have access to the area, in order to make Britney look like someone "out of control".

Where did you find that? 

4 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Where did you find that? 

EDIT:The embbed tweets were not loading

25 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Any doctor that has a functioning brain and isn't corrupt will realise just by talking to Britney that she doesn't need a conservatorship. Even if she has the alleged bipolar disorder, I still don't think it would be necessary unless it's crazy crazy severe... But according to TMZ she only has symptoms of it wich doesn't mean anything because everybody has symptoms of a lot of things but it doesn't mean that they actually have the disorder 

• Like 4