#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

Did Lynne really do an interview with a site? Was it AbsoluteBritney? Sorry if AP, but I wanted to double check here:

Translation: All this was revealed by Lynne Spears in an interview with an American fan site, celebrating the parental evaluation that Britney will pass, told that the singer said she wanted to concentrate on the custody of her children first of all. Britney spoke for herself throughout the audience.

Translation: Lynne also said she suspects that the leaked image in which Britney is Barefoot has been released by the singer's team to TMZ, since both were informed that the press would not have access to the area, in order to make Britney look like someone "out of control".

Did her mother say why she was barefoot?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 3isacharm said:

I couldn't help to think about how some of the songs have religious undertones. A topic that Britney hadn't really explore in her career. Could this have been influenced by Loucifer? since she's so "religious" ? 

What's your take on it? I just made the connection since so many things have come to the surface during this #freebritney movement. Idk I might just be reaching. 

I think that's a reach tbh, because Britney stated that she's very religious tons of times and if this is her most personal album of course she'll be talking about god as well :tehe:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Britney didn’t teach you to let your daughter drive an ATV into a lake.

I’ve been so sick of Jamie Lynn lol. I think it’s because she did that Justin Timberlake appreciation post.

I’ll be nice, considering it’s Mother’s Day  :byetina:

Brinny probably didn’t teach her to hunt  too.

My opinion of JL has changed since I heard that.

:nyschool:

• Like 1