#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m almost 6 years older larry

shouldnt u know better about ur cash cows children that ur already planning to milk money out of as well :jj:

But I thought you were in high school? And  didn’t you hear? Jayden and Preston are starting a boy band that I’m managing. They going to be the next big thing;)

3 minutes ago, MoonLight28 said:

Any media who plays the "barefoot == mental inestable" argument should be considerer to be on jamie payroll... that's all

I’m prepared to say they’re misogynistic and they hate women :demi: I mean it really is kinda misogynistic af saying a woman is insane for taking off her shoes ? bc they got too painful to wear. Theyre basically dictating and saying how a woman SHOULD act :weusay: if it’s men writing the articles that won’t help them for **** and if it’s a woman (like that generic mom looking british lady from E! news that shares old lady diapers with Loucifer) she’ll get dragged to the pits of hell for pretending like she’s never done that before. The media rn is so far up PC culture’s *** it’s too easy :weusay: especially fresh off the heels (:jj:) of the metoo movement crap. Hollywood and the media dug it’s own grave with that ****. :cackling:

Its most likely sweet delicious KARMA for how they treated Britney in 07 :cigney: I will never forget how the media basically pillaged Britney’s life years ago, those painful memories are like fuel for me to pour all over them, so when Brenda comes back she’ll start the fire :letitburn:

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I know it's Sam and it might not say much but I thought it was relevant.. :brit2016:

It's obvious all of JL's paid posts are posted by Lou or someone at Tristar, JL has shown herself to be bad with grammar sometimes and then all of a sudden these perfectly scripted PR copy paragraph is posted on paid videos or pictures of hers, not typical to any of her other posts. I wouldn't be suprised if Lou deleted the britney photo today.

• Like 5

the titles about barefoot Britney are so ridiculous, what they trying to prove witht that? i don't even want to justify her move e.g she was tired etc. this is violence. i'm disgusted of how they trying to manipulate the people, of how they trying to give a specific image to a woman, mother of two ..so disgusting,i'm over it:bedtime: i'm f**king over it:flop:

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
15 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

But I thought you were in high school? And  didn’t you hear? Jayden and Preston are starting a boy band that I’m managing. They going to be the next big thing;)

Jayden’s 11 and Sean’s 12 and I’m 6 years older than Jayden and idk I’m 17 ok larry ur confusing me :deadbanana:

Also what’s it gonna be called? 

Sons of cash cow?

sons of imprisonment? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

“Depressing update.”

Oh, **** off, Jezebel - it’s only depressing because the media are fooling you into thinking Britney’s life is constantly in danger without her rights being stripped away.

:well:

The comments on that article are literally f**king cancer. :trash: one the comments that got a lot of, stars? (:ehidk: LAME) is dragging the gram girls saying they should be ashamed for what they did and that they need their journalists credentials stripped away or someshit (They’re journalist? I thought they were just comedians with a podcast :wyd:) when f**king article sites f**king TMZ :tiffcackle: and all the normies are literally defending Jamie and K-fat :weusay: Its like exhale for grandmas. They clearly already had their minds made up about Britney before they even clicked on that trash. :sickofu:

f**king Barney has more nuance in his dinosaur finger than any of these hags have in their whole entire body holy ****. :orangu: imagine getting news from a site called Jezebel :selenerz:(that sites TMZ, a f**king tabloid, as a creditable source :imdying:

• Like 2

Before Britney, Lou and her husband owned an apartment in Florida valued at $210K . 

After the entering Britney's life

she bought for her company Tri Star the building located at 11 music circle south, Nashville, TN for $1,25M

She bought with her husband a 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms in Los Angeles for $870k under the trust name Adina Trust Casa

She bought with her husband a house in Brentwood constructed in 2014 that is valued at more than $1,2M

Her life surely change after entering Britney's life

In addition to this, here some new datas, i don't always have the info if those property are still hers or were sold later 

In 2009

She purchased a property in Etowah, AR no information about the amount, she sold that property in 2014

In 2010

She purchased a property 5bedroom/6bathrooms in Brentwood, TN for $500,000.00 under the trust name Amore Casa D . She sold that house in 2013 for $700,000.00

She purchased  a 2bedrooms/5bathrooms in Nashville for $1,106,200.00 under trust name Wp 2010 Trust

In 2014

She purchased a bedrooms/4bathrooms in Los Angeles, CA for $1,605,000.00 under trust name Sagie Bonnie Trust

In 2015

She purchased a house (details missing) in Cottontown, TN for $558,400.00 under the trust name Darley Trust Havidson

In 2016

She purchased a 4 bedrooms/6bathrooms in Toluca Lake, CA for $4,900,500.00 under the trust name Ariel Trust Forbes (located at 11 Music Cir S, Nashville, TN )

She purchased a 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms in 2016 in Los Angeles, CA  for $890,000.00 under the trust name 5 Acorn Trust

• Like 6

It’s so sad she has such a troubled face now. I get so much has happened to her in her life and I think that’s completely showing in her face. However she looks so pretty when she’s done up but it’s like since 2008 she stopped giving a **** what she looks like and how she dresses. She used to wear cute little outfits back in the early 00s candids. Why does she dress now like she isn’t a millionaire.

54 minutes ago, LCS003 said:

"Jamie Spears on Dismissal of court Case" ----- Video posted in 2012

According to the comments the case was about Sam Lutfi.... No descriptions so I'm not sure

I think this video shows a different image ,of mama Spears, than the one TMZ wants the world to believe (not estranged from Britney for 15 years, clearly has some sort of contact with Jamie  and support him against Sam Lutfi ...

Yeah, I saw this pic yesterday and I got confused as ****. 

But, I think, things got worse and worse at some point.NINTCHDBPICT0004890199981-e1557561784163

• Like 3
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

She probably had no idea people were hidden in the parking lot. Ugh

It was a f**king private underground entrance where her exit was not meant to be seen by anybody :meltdown: Everyone is passing the photo around like she walked out the main entrance in broad daylight barefoot :meltdown: I wish everyone who’s contributing to pushing the false narrative that she’s crazy for taking off her painful shoes on the way to her car in a private underground parking garage, where no photographers were even supposed to be present in the first place, were forced to wear heels for the rest of their lives and not allowed to ever take them off. :evilpatrick:

• Like 3