#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I saved all all the other celebrities barefoot and that is going to be my reply on Twitter when people post about Britney being crazy because she walked barefoot....

I don't understand why that is being labeled as crazy or that she was anxious walking out of court (aka a stressful situation) as a reason for a conservatorship.  I mean I get anxious almost daily..... should I be worried lol

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Somebody (can’t remember their name) didn’t even know what happened in 2007-2008, but they were really trying to speak like they knew her career from start to finish.

These children, I’d assume, are the same ones tweeting Sam Lutfi. Lmfao. :byetina:

which is very troubling. the way they were eating up all his lies 2 weeks ago. smh

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Likeitsthefirsttime said:

Hey all - long time B stan & exhale sleuth.   Loved reading all these pages & so grateful to the army for amazing work.   Still soaring from yesterday & never happier or more proud to be a B stan.  So  I wanted to share that work in mental heath & have been clinically involved in guardianships/c-ships for several years - that’s why I always felt hers was totally inappropriate & sketchy af -   So thankful things are finally getting exposed & feel very hopeful.  Wanted to share re: Britney’s private special requests, I was disappointed brenda wouldn’t make any immediate changes from the bench on whatever B asked about but that’s super standard - judges work hard to cover their ***** & will always defer to physician report.   I’m confident that this IME will reflect what we all know & once that’s delivered  Brenda will act swiftly.   

sure Osama. :gerlwat:

Hey guys, I just wanted to bring something to y'alls attention. Some of the tweets that are against #FreeBritney and use the hashtag are very specific and designed to make Britney look like she is in dire need of a conservatorship... 

What are some of the other common hashtags these same people who are pro-conservatorship use? #MAGA... for most of them it doesn't look like they have real followers or even are real. 

Sounds like a very similar kind of disinformation campaign used by Russian troll farms in the 2016 election, because it's the same kind of tweets and accounts that tried to sway the opinion 2016 election... I'm not sure how to trace the origin of the pro-conservator pro-Jamie tweets. 

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yes, it is all true - the paralegal and Sam Lutfi email leaks. 

i'm legit disturbed. i thought there would have been bits and pieces of truth in what he said, but everything that has happened this week has just made me connect the dots and i am really disturbed by all of this. f**king hell she's been through a lot

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, Hestia said:

none of them were coming out of court where it's being decided whether you're mentally fit or not. just sayin:joanne:

Well, good thing she wasn't barefoot, you know, in the halls or the courtroom. Only in the parking lot when she was getting into her car. :byetina:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, rodrigobjs said:

Isn't funny how the media and general people buy Beyonce’s feminism (just an example), but when it comes to Britney, feminism doesn't even exist or can be applied.. this just reforce my thoughts that all this movement created around Beyonce is bullsh*t. No one really cares about these subjects, unless it’s convenient and makes you look cool. Britney has ALWAYS been a target of sexism through all her career and people barely speak about it, and everything is just fine.. 
I wonder if one day people will see the brave and resilient woman Britney really is.

I don't really see how Bey fits into this, but this double standard for Britney is so disgusting. You see people snickering when people call her feminist and then proceeding to make light/fun of her issues. She was the most harassed woman in the world (if you think about it, for NO GOOD REASON AT ALL) and no one ever apologized or something. She is still harassed, and people close their eyes. This is so repulsing.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Vixen said:

Not sure what's so bad about being in your 30s? The artist everyone here idolizes is 37. The owner of this website is 30. A majority of people here are in their 30s, as demonstrated above. Can someone explain? 

30 is the best age... daddy’s and babies start to fight for you :byetina: I’m 27 now. I can wait for this privilege :overwhelm:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Vixen said:

Not sure what's so bad about being in your 30s? The artist everyone here idolizes is 37. The owner of this website is 30. A majority of people here are in their 30s, as demonstrated above. Can someone explain? 

I can't wait to be 30 :well: I feel people don't even take you serious under 30. I'm 26.

• Like 1