#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

So it's kinda confirmed that the judge by not putting limits to this evaluation to just be about medical or something else means it's gonna be a large evaluation . That is also what i understood from Radar Online yesterday who was quoting the court .

It is a large review of what has been done since the cship was put in place and also include a review of Samuel Ingham work as her counsel . It will be a big step forward if the experts are honest, i don't think there will just one, for now we have reason to doubt Brenda J Penny , she is doing what should be done. Hope Britney will find a way to cope with whatever team cship are going to throw her way to make her look crazy . 

• Like 6

Britney should've just kept her heels on. She wears them onstage for hours so she should've been able to cope for an hour whilst in court and walking to the car. If she isn't smart enough to see what her father and his thug team will do - she should hire a professional PR team to guide her. Oh wait, she's not allowed. Common sense though - don't give them any ammunition. 

• Like 1

so... from this past week, as lynne hired her own lawyer, she and britney arrived together and sat (supposedly) on the opposite side to jamie... does this give weight to the paralegal's claims being 100% true? adding on to the fact that lynne liked all those comments when it first broke. because if so. i just have to say, i find this all really depressing and feel like this is all way too dark :decisions:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

so... from this past week, as lynne hired her own lawyer, she and britney arrived together and sat (supposedly) on the opposite side to jamie... does this give weight to the paralegal's claims being 100% true? adding on to the fact that lynne liked all those comments when it first broke. because if so. i just have to say, i find this all really depressing and feel like this is all way too dark :decisions:

Yes, it is all true - the paralegal and Sam Lutfi email leaks. 

10 hours ago, lets ride said:

it is the same person lol. Lutfi is credited on IMDB, metacritic, and plenty of articles. it's a common typo.

but if he's a such a succesful movie producer, why is he always trying to insert himself into troubled rich women's lives to abuse them and extort them, i don't get it. :(

7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

high heels are painful?? why not take them off? Britney has walked barefoot in a public bathroom... you think the parking garage grosses her out?

you're missing the point. barefoot walking britney was one of the signs of erratic britney back in the day. :tiffsniffle:

I'm going against the grain here but who's to say she hasn't had a little bit of work done?

Also, why do you think she would be doing these "erratic" things? Walking barefoot, messy hair, etc. Just seems a bit intentional when she knows she has to make appearances and such. I know real Brit doesn't care but considering her past (the conservator-ship) and how people perceive it, you'd think she would look the best she could to give more of a "I'm great" "I'm myself" again impression. ?

Sorry, wut. Are they actually making her being barefoot an actual thing....

Picking at straws I see.

tenor.gif?itemid=7876928

Anyway, We stan an earthly queen :tiffsniffle:

19 minutes ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

when your probably pushing 30 on a pop star fansite

I didn’t realise exhale had a cut off for 30 year olds 

:decisions:

• Like 6
2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Kim Kardashian, you get a conservatorship!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ9r8o9iHVpFVCZW1210g

Pamela Anderson, you get a conservatorship!

barefoot-celebrities-pam-anderson.jpg?au

Selena Gomez, you get a conservatorship!

Selena-Gomez-Feet-931094.jpg

Jim Carrey, you get a conservatorship!

1314031529_barefoot-celebs-jim-carrey-lg

Everyone gets a conservatorship!

Great point. lol This needs to be added to the evidence exposing the fact that the "erratic" things she does are not erratic but normal. Alot of people do these "erratic" kinds of things.

• Like 6
28 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Sorry, wut. Are they actually making her being barefoot an actual thing....

Picking at straws I see.

tenor.gif?itemid=7876928

Anyway, We stan an earthly queen :tiffsniffle:

I didn’t realise exhale had a cut off for 30 year olds 

:decisions:

Britney became a thing in the late 90s, so yes, it's very normal 30 yr olds and older fans stan our queen.

if anything, noobs should get most of their Britney facts right before attempting to embarass her older fanbase, just sayin :imdying:

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, ConflictedObserver said:

Great point. lol This needs to be added to the evidence exposing the fact that the "erratic" things she does are not erratic but normal. Alot of people do these "erratic" kinds of things.

none of them were coming out of court where it's being decided whether you're mentally fit or not. just sayin:joanne:

1 minute ago, Hestia said:

Britney became a thing in the late 90s, so yes, it's very normal 30 olds and older fans stan our queen.

if anything, noobs should get most of their Britney facts right before attempting to embarass her older fanbase, just sayin :imdying:

Somebody (can’t remember their name) didn’t even know what happened in 2007-2008, but they were really trying to speak like they knew her career from start to finish.

These children, I’d assume, are the same ones tweeting Sam Lutfi. Lmfao. :byetina:

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Hestia said:

none of them were coming out of court where it's being decided whether you're mentally fit or not. just sayin:joanne:

That's why I find it strange that she would be doing these things. Either she really doesn't give a fu*k. OR she's being forced to... or the conspiracy theorist in me... it's staged.

• Like 1