#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Lou Taylor UNFOLLOWED Jamie Lynn on IG.

I repeat

Lou Taylor UNFOLLOWED Jamie Lynn on IG.

I was misinformed!! My apologies. Lou still follows JL.

It's possible she temporarily unfollowed but what's strange is JL deleting her Britney post on IG

• Like 7

tonight i will be coming for Lou and her trust she hide behind to buy houses in LA and Memphis , between what bought and improvement i am already at $16M and of course all of this was made after she started to "work" for Britney . The money she's been spending.... 

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I was misinformed!! My apologies. Lou still follows JL.

It's possible she temporarily unfollowed but what's strange is JL deleting her Britney post on IG

she delete it? really? what the **** is going on with them:nochillbrit:

anyway, i want to ask you guys, what's the next step for us right now? August is far away, and we need to keep the lights on

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

tonight i will be coming for Lou and her trust she hide behind to buy houses in LA and Memphis , between what bought and improvement i am already at $16M and of course all of this was made after she started to "work" for Britney . The money she's been spending.... 

cant wait for that

• Like 1
On 5/1/2019 at 10:51 PM, zxcvb said:

But she said in the Dateline interview that she saw it as a way of rebelling against 'people telling her what to do'.

So its still Larry and her mother's fault.

Britney was an adult at this point. Could have left didn’t she is solely accountable.

20 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Yeah, I checked Jamie Lynn deleted that photo of Britney she posted last night and she and Lou still follow each other. It is strange... Why should she delete photo of her own sister? I am afraid Lou is controlling her so much 

I know it's Sam and it might not say much but I thought it was relevant.. :brit2016:

• Like 4

I think she looks great but in that third pic I feel like she is on some heavy antidepressants or something.  Her eyes just look that way to me.  I really hope she isn't being forced to take stuff she doesn't want to although I feel like she is. It really irritates me that the general public thinks it's all because of her mental health when in reality most of it is because she is being controlled by everyone around her and has been her whole life :)