#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

22 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Complex:

As protestors holding "Free Britney" and "#EndTheConservatorship" signs gathered in front of the courthouse, the 37-year-old singer emerged from the building barefoot, adding fuel to the narrative of her deteriorating mental health.

This is the most stupid thing I've ever read in my whole entire life. Walking barefoot is "deteriorating mental health" ? This is the most stupid thing that has been said in the humanking history. I can't believe it. And not only about Britney but it's also really insulting for other people who suffer from mental health problems. Let's lock up everyone who's enjoying the beach then... they're all barefoot it's a gathering of deteriorating mental health people. :juggingu:

• Like 9
33 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Complex:

As protestors holding "Free Britney" and "#EndTheConservatorship" signs gathered in front of the courthouse, the 37-year-old singer emerged from the building barefoot, adding fuel to the narrative of her deteriorating mental health.

Jesus Christ I've seen so many drunken women walk barefeet carrying their heels outside of a club/bar but they're never considered mentally ill.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

OMG if Britney and Eminem ever did a collaboration I WOULD f**king DIE!!!

I don't think I could even handle it! <3

And just imagine the complex rhymes and the verbal damage Eminem would achieve. He would put ******* IN THEIR PLACE. This dude has destroyed so many careers. He even destroyed his own mother. He wouldn't have this **** that's happening to Britney.

I used to have that notepad and a folder just like it. :cuteidk: I wonder what happened to them :tear:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

I don’t fault her for it. Like she clearly isn’t crazy or dumb or whatever the media wants to pedal. 

But it was sliiightly careless knowing that the media would take any chance to shame her. 

She was in a parking garage walking to her car. She probably had it off for less than a minute. She didn’t know Jamie’s paparazzi company would be there waiting to take a shot.

• Like 5

"Jamie Spears on Dismissal of court Case" ----- Video posted in 2012

According to the comments the case was about Sam Lutfi.... No descriptions so I'm not sure

I think this video shows a different image ,of mama Spears, than the one TMZ wants the world to believe (not estranged from Britney for 15 years, clearly has some sort of contact with Jamie  and support him against Sam Lutfi ...

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

I've also taken off my heels in public when they got too painful to endure. I'd rather the sharp gravel in my toes than the jabbing pain and blisters for days. But they gotta keep making her seem like she's "in danger" without Jamie or he might have to hand back all those fabulous companies he's taken out in her name. He's like a company hoarder at this point. Can we get a psychiatric evaluation on him?

• Like 8
15 minutes ago, LCS003 said:

According to the comments the case was about Sam Lutfi.... No descriptions so I'm not sure

I think this video shows a different image ,of mama Spears, than the one TMZ wants the world to believe (not estranged from Britney for 15 years, clearly has some sort of contact with Jamie  and support him against Sam Lutfi ...

Lynne is so beautiful!

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, LCS003 said:

Lynne's pageant smile :haha::hiii:

• Like 3