#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

Still not the best move walking barefoot given all the accusations Britney is receiveing daily about her mental health....:frenchy:

So every woman who is heels all day that takes them off and walks barefoot because they hurt or are uncomfortable is mental??? You are reaching so far.

14 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

BTW, I know it was said a few pages ago and then revoked - on my Instagram, Lou doesn’t follow Jamie Lynne anymore :bedtime:

It shows up that they both follow each other for me when I searched it... It came up no results under followers and then I refreshed it and Loucifers name popped up.

30 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Yeah, I saw this pic yesterday and I got confused as ****. 

But, I think, things got worse and worse at some point.NINTCHDBPICT0004890199981-e1557561784163

Still this was in 2012 though ... 

TMZ's portrayal  of mama Lynne is revolting ... their relationship is complicated yeah like in any family 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Stevenroro said:

So every woman who is heels all day that takes them off and walks barefoot because they hurt or are uncomfortable is mental??? You are reaching so far.

She's not everywoman, and I'm not saying that she's mental for that at all... I just wish she would be more careful, especially when it's clear that everybody is just waiting for the stupidest thing to take her down, just like when she goes out with those disgusting hair... :nyheadache:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, toysoldier88 said:

She's not everywoman, and I'm not saying that she's mental for that at all... I just wish she would be more careful, especially when it's clear that everybody is just waiting for the stupidest thing to take her down, just like when she goes out with those disgusting hair... :nyheadache:

I understand what you are saying, but walking barefoot is really really not that big of a deal, they are clearly grasping at straws and anybody who believes them is just an idiot, she cannot live her life watching her every step because a paid tabloid who is known for hating her is waiting for the perfect opportunity to slander her , we know better and we should not care.:4music:

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, Monsah said:

Those of you who are criticizing Britney for walking barefoot have obviously never been to a party with their female friends.

All of my female friends end up walking out of any party or a long function barefooted. Heels hurt, you know?

THIS! I would like to see those ignorant dudes writting articles in TMZ or Daily Mail walking in heels. It's the worst and it hurts as hell after few hours. I've not been able to wear heels the whole party or event which I wear them. I need a c-ship.

Put yourself in her shoes, y'all.:well:

• Like 5

I mean... really? I know the Big Show is over, but **** my life... are some people this bored already? People who can’t deal with someone walking bare feet (in the bowels of a multi storey car park somewhere) need to get a life. It’s not like she was on the red carpet or presenting at the Grammy’s FFS! And even if she was. So ******* what?! 

Me and my wife got together at a Kelly Clarkson concert in 2005. It was one of the most amazing concerts I’ve ever been to and guess what! Kelly was bare feet THE WHOLE SHOW! No one cared! :whatitellu:

• Like 2

Britney's attorney, Samuel Ingram has participated in other high-profile conservatorships.   It seemed like Britney's new Judge would offer a clean slate!

UH OH: It turns out that  Ingham is no stranger to Judge, Brenda J. Penny.  They represented 2 out of the 3 speakers at the same event recently and served on a conference concerning volunteer probate training.

https://customers.lacba.org/ItemDetail?iProductCode=011918tesod&Category=ONDEMAND&WebsiteKey=d1ad4c15-b0de-4a6e-9a08-bebf7733938b

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Monsah said:

Those of you who are criticizing Britney for walking barefoot have obviously never been to a party with their female friends.

All of my female friends end up walking out of any party or a long function barefooted. Heels hurt, you know?

I do too, but I can see why fans are “concerned”. She is being watched like a hawk and the media and Team Slavement WILL use everything AGAINST her. 

41 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

This isn't 2004 where she walks around barefoot in public bathrooms; every person who has ever worn heels can sympathize with Britney, and TMZ and the media looks like they're desperate and reaching. Calm down.

• Like 4