#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, Vixen said:

Not sure what's so bad about being in your 30s? The artist everyone here idolizes is 37. The owner of this website is 30. A majority of people here are in their 30s, as demonstrated above. Can someone explain? 

A user basically used ‘pushing 30’ and still visiting a pop star fan site as an insult to another member.

Being the dramatic hoe I am, I took offence.

• Like 7

What the **** does barefoot correlate to being mentally unfit? I love hiking and I’ve come across tons of hikers who hike barefoot!

also one time I had a fashion show and party for Halloween, my feet were sore so I took my heels off and walked a few blocks of Newark NJ barefoot.

this shoeless thing is ridiculous.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, ConflictedObserver said:

Great point. lol This needs to be added to the evidence exposing the fact that the "erratic" things she does are not erratic but normal. Alot of people do these "erratic" kinds of things.

That Chick,  was born in Mississippi and raised in Louisiana they are lucky she doesn’t pop a squat barefoot ... that is not even a thing here it’s what we do ...

• Like 1