#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 hours ago, Hestia said:

the fillers she had before the domination announcement are good and still havent worn off. she also has gained some weight, so... youngney is back for now.:plzney:
i heard she left court today walking barefoot, whats up with that omg :(

high heels are painful?? why not take them off? Britney has walked barefoot in a public bathroom... you think the parking garage grosses her out?

3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

We definitely need to discuss this again! He certainly presents interesting information, but after heavy review, I do believe he was an obsessive fan who had performed extensive research on Britney. I don't believe he was truly her vocal coach or associated with her family or team in any way. There is no way "Team" Britney would've let someone close to her publicly disclose this information. Grace Spears, whom he says had a gag order, isn't going to let Robert write about her personal feelings. He tagged Lou Taylor in quite a few posts and responded to her directly, and she wouldn't have let someone in Britney's life get away with that, either. The obituary we suspect is his shows he lived in North Lima, Ohio, and there's no way he was her vocal coach for Vegas shows from there.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/robert-haviland-obituary?pid=188138122

https://www.amazon.com/Britney-Spears-Monthly-Poems-continuing-ebook/dp/B0141IFKBK

I was the one who originally posted the man's tweets. Actually, I posted screenshots of his tweets.

Yes, I'm aware of his poems about Britney. I posted a link when someone asked who he was. There isn't much information about him. 

He's def obsessed with Britney. I mean his twitter account was dedicated to her. :)

Only Grace Spears (Bryan's wife), Lynne and Candy Clifford (a friend of Bob) can confirm to us if the man truly knew the Spears family:

• Like 3

It's so funny Robert Haviland has been brought up because I was planning on asking about him! His tweets are amazing, though a few are a little creepy... if he didn't know her, how did he know that Jamie was drunk on the night she barricaded herself in the bathroom with Jayden? I do think it's unlikely he was her vocal coach, but he seems to know a lot.

Also, has anyone read his book of poems? I downloaded the free sample and the first are just about X Factor, but the last is more personal:

"CELEBRATION OF FREEDOM Independence Day meaning more this year, Freedom from oppression, heartfelt thought, Shed her pinned in one corner female's fear, Let Britney pick her own beau lesson taught. Happy smile, we have our old Britney back"

I wonder who he was, rest in peace. 

• Like 2
On 5/10/2019 at 4:02 AM, The Greatest Show said:

she hast looked this fresh in ages :cigney:

24 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

high heels are painful?? why not take them off? Britney has walked barefoot in a public bathroom... you think the parking garage grosses her out?

Well this is literally the youngest she's looked in more than half a decade... (Obviously that eye make-up is gone) Literally...

Afternoon drive: Britney Spears was spotted driving around Los Angeles by herself, after being granted a temporary restraining order against her former manager Sam Lutfi

Restraining order: Spears filed a restraining order against Sam Lufti earlier this week, though her former manager claimed he had not contacted her since 2009

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7013891/Britney-Spears-spotted-driving-LA.html

If she had Rihanna-type stylists she would easily rival her early 2000s days. (So she really hasn't 'ruined' her face if she can still look like this)

What is really preventing her from 'accentuating' her looks/beauty?  Is it the consservatorship/father preventing certain stylists from working with her?  Or does she simply 'not want to be famous'.

I mean who cares what she posts on instagram etc... But if she goes out of her way to make public/official appearances, she should look like her best.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, zxcvb said:

Well this is literally the youngest she's looked in more than half a decade... (Obviously that eye make-up is gone) Literally...

What is really preventing her from 'accentuating' her looks/beauty?  Is it the consservatorship/father preventing certain stylists from working with her?  Or does she simply 'not want to be famous'.

oh my god stop blaming the C-ship for every f**king thing. Britney doesnt care. She didnt care in her past either but could pull it off because she was young.  Britney doesnt like getting her hair and makeup done. This is known. She also has terrible taste in fashion and makeup.

39 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I wonder who was that man Robert? How did he know so much about the case? Most people probably thought he es was a lunatic, but he was right all along...And it’s sad he is not here to witness it.

He was like a 80 year old man who had an obsession with Britney I wouldn’t read too much into it

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Hmm maybe he’s getting ready to move back home and stay there. :jj:

That'd be the best decision he'd take in 11 years :jj:

I saw a background that says job : Singer / Songwriter  when it's obvious him and 435981 companies is an entrepeneur 

• Like 2

Haviland is an interesting one. Perhaps he is some distant relative or had some inside connections to her through his family. Where the vocal coach rumor come from, though? I only know that her vocal coach during the early parts of her career was a black guy that commented on some of her performances on Youtube.

That was tweeted almost nightly.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

This page kept on crashing and took me more than 5mn to open because of all the tweets embedded & requoted above

giphy.webp

Yeah I’m having issues too. I think it’s more a problem with the site itself and not the tweets. It took me 5 minutes just to type this post alone

52-D1-E4-E6-855-A-4176-965-E-709-C04-B4-

• Like 2