#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

when even washingtonpost do cheap journalism we are in trouble .

They said that judge ordered  "expert evaluation of the 37-year-old singer’s situation" and then they say 

"After the hearing, Judge Brenda Penny ordered a so-called 730 expert evaluation, a competence examination that is usually used for parents in divorce cases.  It’s not clear whether the examination relates to Spears’ relationship to her two sons or her parents’ oversight of her."

"730 expert" evaluation is the code for medical situation , we can find on Britney's court document when it was asked to Ingham to prove Britney's incapacity to hire a lawyer or on the court website overtime she filed one and it was sealed .

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

https://farzadlaw.com/what-is-a-730-evaluation

TMZ lied. The evaluation Brenda ordered HAS to be done by an impartial third party. 

A 730 evaluation is a court appointed expert’s assessment

This assessment takes place so that court appointed expert can provide an opinion and recommendation to the Court.

A 730 evaluator is the Court’s appointed expert and is not hired by either party. Therefore, a court ordered 730 evaluation is intended to be an unbiased, objective evaluation of facts or a matter for which an expert opinion will help the Court.

What does Evidence Code 730 state?

Evidence Code 730 states:

When it appears to the court, at any time before or during the trial of an action, that expert evidence is or may be required by the court or by any party to the action, the court on its own motion or on motion of any party may appoint one or more experts to investigate, to render a report as may be ordered by the court, and to testify as an expert at the trial of the action relative to the fact or matter as to which the expert evidence is or may be required.

The court may fix the compensation for these services, if any, rendered by any person appointed under this section, in addition to any service as a witness, at the amount as seems reasonable to the court. Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit a person to perform any act for which a license is required unless the person holds the appropriate license to lawfully perform that act. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

This assessment takes place so that court appointed expert can provide an opinion and recommendation to the Court.

A 730 evaluator is the Court’s appointed expert and is not hired by either party. Therefore, a court ordered 730 evaluation is intended to be an unbiased, objective evaluation of facts or a matter for which an expert opinion will help the Court.

OMG SO JAMIE CANT PICK NOR CAN LYNNE

I knew Brenda was good :yesplease:

Has this ever happened before???

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Dream With In a dream said:

seems a long time to get a simple evaluation...

These drawn out court cases always move slowly. Same thing in The Guardians (watch on Amazon Prime) with the elderly. The children of the elderly people put under guardianships were exhausted by the courting constantly pushing things off and making no changes.

• Like 5

The generic explanation of a 730 is:

The 730 evaluation is a study of the family, it's members and their relationship with the intent of restructuring parental rights and responsibilities concerning their children. It is requested by the parents or ordered by a judge when parties cannot decide on the best custody arrangements for their child.

I’m sorry but if that’s true?to me that sounds like lynne is trying to become conservator. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

Sam lutfi maybe Idk I feel like its him

But Sam's been using his account like crazy. I don't see why he would create another account just to post cryptic tweets. 

1 hour ago, Nels64 said:

Wait where was this stated? This is great!

The Blast. They are not the most reliable source but they were the 1st ones to report hte new hearing so if they were right about that, I'm sure everything else is true

A status hearing was set for September 18, which Britney Spears does not have to attend. Between now and then, a third-party (who must be approved by attorneys for Britney and Jamie Spears) will conduct an evaluation of Britney and her mental state.

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

@Meaner03

After the hearing, Judge Brenda Penny ordered a so-called 730 expert evaluation, a competence examination that is usually used for parents in divorce cases.

you can also find this code when they denied her the right to hire a lawyer :

P8H8nEP.png 

you can also find it on the LA court Website as sealed when Britney filed them to the court 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

The generic explanation of a 730 is:

The 730 evaluation is a study of the family, it's members and their relationship with the intent of restructuring parental rights and responsibilities concerning their children. It is requested by the parents or ordered by a judge when parties cannot decide on the best custody arrangements for their child.

I’m sorry but if that’s true?to me that sounds like lynne is trying to become conservator. 

I see this more about her kids. Maybe she wants more time with them or hasn't been able to see them in a very long time.

• Like 1

If 730 does not only mean medical expert like the links you are posting suggest, it means Brenda probably ordered a f**king investigation she is sending a court investigator (the impartial third party) and it would explain this f**king delay that did not make sense for just a medical evaluation 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I think we should stop calling her "Brenda J" and start calling her "Judge Penny"...she deserves more repect from us now that she's finally doing smth for Britney:lessons:

Yes, but honestly I don't think woman of her position would be upset because of silliness here
Hope She wont fall in love in reading about herself and keep Brit in c-s 4 ever just for giggles:deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

If 730 does not only mean medical expert like the links you are posting suggest, it means Brenda probably ordered a f**king investigation she is sending a court investigator (the impartial third party) and it would explain this f**king delay that did not make sense for just a medical evaluation 

I think this. I hope this. Also Carmela Kelly in her blog comments said she was investigating the potential that Brit didn't have a court investigator on her case (apparently this is routine for cship cases, to have one?)

Anyway. Here's hoping

• Like 4