#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

And she was sitting next to Lynn on the other side of her conservator , this cship is turning into a trial but watch some "fans" coming and saying we don't know ****  and Britney is fine in the cship cuz that way she didn't have to stress about anything, it is only on paper .

We should put them under a Cship and let Jamie be their conservator

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

My new favorite gif

giphy.gif

yasss his sign was brilliant! I loved that he put faces to the issue. He got a lot of pictures taken and people asking about his sign or commenting. I wish I would have been a little more daring with my sign, but the protest advert said to be respectful so I didnt want to be too harsh on lou jamie and larry. Next time I'm roasting them lol.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

So are we planning on holding these rallys on the other two court dates as well?

We have too! I exchanged info with a few ppl. It was honestly fun as hell. I loved seeing confused people walk by and read the signs it was so cool

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Shrekney said:

“IF U SEEK JUSTICE” :mcorangu:

Making protest signs revolving around Britney songs is a literal gold mine. There’s so many options to get creative with.

Id go with one that says “Just Free Her” :tehe:

or “Do You Wanna Get Indicted” :feelingmyself: (with a picture of Lou on it :demi:)

@Dark.Knight you didn’t see my iconic comment from earlier today :demi: I know you can come up with better ones. :rlynow:

• Like 1

still waiting for other medias reports though , that TMZ bullshit claiming that the documents do not specify what the expert will be evaluating is clearly not enough , the court has to specify it . This report from those ******* + the date makes me think there's more to that , last time the court asked for a medical expert they gave 9 days, and now they give 4 months ? Could be the kind of delay you need to not only investigate the medical status but other things .

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

still waiting for other medias reports though , that TMZ bullshit claiming that the documents do not specify what the expert will be evaluating is clearly not enough , the court has to specify it . This report from those ******* + the date makes me think there's more to that , last time the court asked for a medical expert they gave 9 days, and now they give 4 months ? Could be the kind of delay you need to not only investigate the medical status but other things .

Maybe Brenda Joan was like " well, release B10, a couple of singles, VMA performance, and we'll see :demi:"

• Like 7
2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I started creating my own routine following korean steps. 

1. Remove my makeup.

2. Double cleansing. 

First, oil balm cleanser
Second, water cleanser
3. Exfoliating (once a week)

4. Toner

5. Mask (once or twice a week)

6. Serum (I used to apply vitamin c  as serum but I started using a real serum lately. I take vitamin C tho)

7. Eye cream moisturizer

8. Face cream moisturizer

I want to add some korean essence to my routine but I've not found a good one yet. If you want it, I could name the products. I love to talk about this stuff:kiss:

Oh my god love it. Very detailed. Have you checked out products from The Ordinary? they're fairly cheap and effective <3

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

So what's going on? The judge didn't grant any of her wishes she wanted. So did anything get done? In her favour? I wonder what freedoms she wanted ..

I think she asked for things related with her children mostly. I can see her being worried about that more than anything else

• Like 5