#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

@Dark.Knight you didn’t see my iconic comment from earlier today :demi: I know you can come up with better ones. :rlynow:

it's been a long week, my brain is fried :orangu:

how about... 

• Til My Conservatorship Ends
  • I'm Free 4 Me
  • Free Me One More Time
  • Oops I'm Free Again
  • Big Fat Justice
  • Hold It Against Them
  • Get Freedom (I Got A Plan)
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

We will probably have to wait until Thursday

I don't think they have any more info about todays hearing or the future of the conservatorship bc they were pretty forthcoming about the case being sealed so it's up to the individual parties to share or not. From my times listening to the Britneys Gram podcast it sounds like they've been talking to other people from her camp about the history of the conservatorship and what its like for Britney.

But at this point, that info still matters but it won't really change too much unless it's really shocking. We really will probably have to wait till the next hearing to feel any sense of progress from where we are now. Until then we can continue spreading awareness, but the ball is kind of in the Court's court rn lol 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I think she asked for things related with her children mostly. I can see her being worried about that more than anything else

Okay. So if it is true. We know the judge isn't corrupt so there must be something complicated that will never truly understand about her and her mental health. I just hope this is the right steps into something bigger. It's going to be a long war Britney but you will win!

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Oh and let's not forget Britney talked about Trades secrets , and kinda confirmed our suspicions, those shitty companies are hiding something , just like the fact we can't find any assets owned  by Jamie on background check , what name or trust you using to hide it all jamie ? 

Do we know what trade secret refers to?

years ago (2008ish) britney has a closed hearing about trade secret and it was rumoured at the time that it was actually about another person singing on records she then marketed as her own. I can’t remember the thread but it wasn’t exhale. Also this was years before myah Marie. 

3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This is what TMZ said...We need to wait for a reliable unbiased source. 

Which might not come for awhile. The Britneys Gram girls stressed that. Its a closed case so someone from Britney's world would have to leak the info to the press. I guess Jamie chose TMZ unsurprisingly since they gave us what little info we have now. But we might not get much more info about today. I heard there was a sketch artist in the courtroom tho so maybe we'll see those someday. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

it's been a long week, my brain is fried :orangu:

how about... 

• Til My Conservatorship Ends
  • I'm Free 4 Me
  • Free Me One More Time
  • Oops I'm Free Again
  • Big Fat Justice
  • Hold It Against Them
  • Get Freedom (I Got A Plan)

These are amazing :tysm: