#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

Lmfaoo DRAG HIM! :letitburn::groovin: and take screenshots too bc his spineless basic looking *** will delete his tweets like a slapped ***** 

Just join my thread it’s public. He already responded again. Taking pride in being try-hard. What a tacky queen. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Oh and let's not forget Britney talked about Trades secrets , and kinda confirmed our suspicions, those shitty companies are hiding something , just like the fact we can't find any assets owned  by Jamie on background check , what name or trust you using to hide it all jamie ? 

I haven’t had a chance to read all the latest pages yet, but how do we know what Britney discussed in court?

• Like 1

0510-britney-spears-leaving-court-mega-3.jpg

3:40 PM PT -- Britney just left the courthouse  ... no shoes, no socks -- barefoot. The courtroom was closed because her medical condition was discussed.  Unclear so far what happened, but check back soon.

4:45 PM PT -- Britney and her parents agreed on one thing during the hearing. According to court docs, the judge ordered an expert evaluation. 

The documents don't specify what the expert will be evaluating, but in conservatorship cases, it often involves a mental examination of the conservatee ... in this case, Britney. However, the judge says the parameters of that evaluation will be set by Jamie Spears and a court-appointed lawyer.

Additionally, we're told Britney asked the judge to allow her certain freedoms -- things she's not able to do under the conservatorship -- but the judge did not grant any of her requests.  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, COCKy™ said:

I haven’t had a chance to read all the latest pages yet, but how do we know what Britney discussed in court?

we don't have the details, but before the court was cleared from outside people at her request through her lawyer he said Britney wanted to discuss medical matters, trade secrets and children .

• Like 3
Just now, justphil said:

Just join my thread it’s public. He already responded again. Taking pride in being try-hard. What a tacky queen. 

I don’t **** with twitter :lowkeyno: but tell him he looks like carrot top’s malnourished twin that started off as a tumor in the womb. And that his insults and looks are so bland he should be the spokesperson for a mayonnaise company. :chershade:

• Like 5