#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Wait, do you mean Melanie? The brunette?

https://www.instagram.com/melaniebromley/

EDIT: I just watched her stories. She was there to spy on behalf of Lou. *****!

auOmrCa.png

Yes her lol. I knew she talked about the conservatorship on e! and was basically pro-conservatorship. I didn’t know about her Lou connection tho! I wanted so badly to say something to Melanie but I didn’t know what. I wish I could have trashed Lou in front of her now bc that’s easy lol.

melanie was totally wearing britney style uggs btw :imdying:

• Like 5

I am watching the documentary on guardianship abuse and one of the first women speaking said she was drugged and dragged out of her house. I think every person here should watch it. This is what they did to Britney! It’s on Prime Video. If you don’t have Prime, you can create a trial account and you will have Prime Video on your trial period and can cancel it after you watch it. It’s incredibly eye opening and something that is not really talked about much.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I am watching the documentary on guardianship abuse and one of the first women speaking said she was drugged and dragged out of her house. I think every person here should watch it. This is what they did to Britney! It’s on Prime Video. If you don’t have Prime, you can create a trial account and you will have Prime Video on your trial period and can cancel it after you watch it. It’s incredibly eye opening and something that is not really talked about much.

What’s it called? 

• Like 1
Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Before all this drama, they underrated Britney's fans, for sure. They saw fans, as obsessed and dumb people but now, we're their worst nightmare. Like Chapulín Colorado said...

tenor.gif?itemid=11540074

The f**king theme song is playing in my head :orangu:

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

im scared between now and August TMZ is going to bombard us with unflattering candids and showcase her in a bad light so Jamie has ammunition to keep her in the cship :receipts2:

Britney going to rise above it as always like she's been doing for years.

Jamie has no ammunition at this point

He's going to need a miracle 

• Like 4