#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

“Not happy with mom filing” that’s why she was seen holding hands with Lynne and  why she sat with her mom opposite of Jamie. These people need mental evaluations 

Well they said mad that she publicly filed for access to the info on the case/Britney’s medical records. She could still be on her mom’s side but upset with how she’s handled some things. 

I guess britney really does want this to be private.

5 minutes ago, Isla. said:

A journalist who gets fed exclusives from Britney’s team and has chosen to stay silent about the whole movement. He also runs the It’s Britney ***** podcast with Bradley Stern/MuuMuse (another journalist) who is also being quiet and the podcast has gone on hiatus since the movement began. 

most likely they envy the attention britneys gram is getting

that one and bradley, both trash who didnt say anything to dont lose their perks from Britney team 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

Guys I hate to be this guy but I missed EVERY THING TODAY. we don't like Brenda now? A September court date? Can someone give me the full rundown

We cannot trust anything against Brenda yet, because it was reported from TMZ. Nothing official has come out from the hearing yet. Britney and Lynne were sitting on opposing sides to Jamie in court

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

A journalist who gets fed exclusives from Britney’s team and has chosen to stay silent about the whole movement. He also runs the It’s Britney ***** podcast with Bradley Stern/MuuMuse (another journalist) who is also being quiet and the podcast has gone on hiatus since the movement began. 

Yeah they went completely silent as soon as this all came out considering they call themselves fans they could of helped with there platforms but didn’t. 

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Hm... What was the point of her staying at a mental health facility then? If they're going to evaluate her, they need to find someone who clearly hasn't been paid off by Jamie and his attorneys like that physician whose name I can't remember. @Meaner03 I know you remember this.

she filed 4t time for medical reports on her own where we don't know about the Dr's name . There's the 5th with a name of Dr close to the previous Judge. What we know is that it better not be Dr. Spar, he is on our blacklist .

What's need to be cleared , is when they by both parts , who's gonna voice Britney's part ? cuz if it is Ingham we in trouble . And what role Lynn and her lawyers are going to play ? 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, diegofs said:

most likely they envy the attention britneys gram is getting

that one and bradley, both trash who didnt say anything to dont lose their perks from Britney team 

Definitely. My friend has sexted Bradley and he’s messy. He says he’s blown all his money on britney tickets, uber, and eggplant Parmesan lol. 

I met the Britney’s Gram girls today and they’re lovely! 

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

August CAN'T come soon enough. :britstare11:

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012 - Order to Show Cause Hearing

:mj:

An order to show cause is a type of court order that requires one or more of the parties to a case to justify, explain, or prove something to the court. Courts commonly use orders to show cause when the judge needs more information before deciding whether or not to issue an order requested by one of the parties.

im scared between now and August TMZ is going to bombard us with unflattering candids and showcase her in a bad light so Jamie has ammunition to keep her in the cship :receipts2:

• Like 6