#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Lynne's lawyer has to approve it too :letitburn:

it was said approved by Britney and Jamie parts, so we are not sure about this .

Britney will have to be very strong now , and Lynn very active, that means investigating whatever Dr. name is given to Britney so she gives her advice . Her appointed lawyer is not on her side and can not be trusted .

Jamie and all of them will surely put her under a lot pressure , and will sell lot of BS and staged photos to cheap *** medias .

• Like 9
42 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Can someone please summarize quickly what happened since she left the hearing. I haven’t been able to log on. Please!

Court will evaluate her mental state in the next 5 months and will have a court date in september. Her father has a court date in august. A photo was leaked of her leaving. No other information..

• Like 5
1 hour ago, maquisl said:

OMG. Is this real? I need the court website updated right now! This is BIG :wontcry::letitburn: This is one of the things we wanted, someone who's not paid by Jamie is going to examine her :wontcry: I hope it's true

But it says the third party will be of Jaimie’s choosing though :tiffsniffle:

There is the tea... (I think)

britney was ready for her domination residency, papa Spears is sick so Loucifer ask him to **** Britney again if something could possible happen to him... Britney refuse it, they said something like if you don’t... domination is cancelled... she said do it, I don’t care, these money is not mine anyway... they said something like you need to go to rehab (trying to scare her) but she said do it *****! I don’t want it but I will do... and this drama starts thanks god :heresthetea:

team b is stupid, now every one knows the true she is fine 

Just now, Meaner03 said:

it was said approved by Britney and Jamie parts, so we are not sure about this .

Britney will have to be very strong now , and Lynn very active, that means investigating whatever Dr. name is given to Britney so she gives her advice . Her appointed lawyer is not on her side and can not be trusted .

Jamie and all of them will surely put her under a lot pressure , and will sell lot of BS and staged photos to cheap *** medias .

Yes, it doesn’t mention if Lynne has to approve it and Satanmie Spears and Loucifer will try everything to break Britney. She has to be very strong now. We know she is damn strong but these months are going to be trying...The media will try to tear her apart in every way possible. We CANNOT stop, we have to continue raising awareness. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

The less we know about Britney's truth identity, the best it's for Britney's interests and ours.

It's good to know, or get any type of feedback about her feelings on this movement. It's just a way to get stronger as fanbase which try to fight harder and get the main goal. It's their way to tell us it's a long process and it's good for the others, because they think the movement will lose some strenght. So, we have to prove them wrong, and to go even stronger.:endit:

:mcry:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Yes, it doesn’t mention if Lynne has to approve it and Satanmie Spears and Loucifer will try everything to break Britney. She has to be very strong now. We know she is damn strong but these months are going to be trying...The media will try to tear her apart in every way possible. We CANNOT stop, we have to continue raising awareness. 

Yes Britney is f**king strong , she has only one weakness do not know if we can call that a weakness tho , it is her babies , they've been playing this card for years , and will keep playing it unless when Britney addressed this subject to the court , Brenda warned team chip to not block her from seeing them .

However from now on everybody needs to plays his cards well , and it goes also for us, keep the pressure , keep destroying every article from the paid media, keep investigating and see if we can find/expose more, we need keep this pressure on them.

I hope Lynn's team will be smart

• Like 9
28 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Wait, do you mean Melanie? The brunette?

https://www.instagram.com/melaniebromley/

EDIT: I just watched her stories. She was there to spy on behalf of Lou. *****!

auOmrCa.png

A commented a long post last night under Melanie’s IG post . It wasn’t disrespectful I just said basically as a fellow woman she should not be so against a woman owning her own human rights. She deleted it.

• Like 5

Oh and let's not forget Britney talked about Trades secrets , and kinda confirmed our suspicions, those shitty companies are hiding something , just like the fact we can't find any assets owned  by Jamie on background check , what name or trust you using to hide it all jamie ? 

• Like 8