#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

32 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

I think that is the narrative they wanted the fans to think. We didn't want to lose our idol, so we accepted them controlling her. I am kinda disappointed in myself.  

OMG, you KNOW they are going to. Look at that guy who made the youtube video. He is such an attention seeker. I am sure he will be there live streaming wearing her merch. 

Lou probably already has someone there selling Brintey shirts lol 

Dead at the thought of Lou selling #FreeBritney shirts for money :orangu:

• Like 4
Just now, Cheshire-***** said:

oh my god :blol: I didn't saw it, sorry ! I just had in mind the last protest we saw on youtube. As I can't go to the protest I didn't really read the flyer. My bad. :bigkiss:

No problem! :sendinglove: A bunch of us were pretty vocal about how dismally bad last time was, to the point of asking fans not to do that again, so it was agreed upon pretty early on that they were going to keep things calm and respectful this time, and actually get their facts right. (I mean, we can't continue on hoping the Gram Girls alone are eloquent enough for the entire movement.)

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Totally unrelated but while we wait...

• Did you know that the Punk'd rap that leaked back in 2007 was originally recorded during the same session as The Answer which was produced by Ryan Leslie and co-produced by P. Diddy? The source of the leak came from an in-house showtape reel promo that featured the former and an alternate version of The Answer with a different intro and outro with Britney's voice from the recording session :airpls:

I have had those intro, i mean the rap one as unreleased song from britney, and its actually the verses that she rap during  punkd where ashton kutcher punked her 

1 hour ago, 4darkchildney said:

Her f**king team

Britney wants to hire her own lawyer: "god no, she's not mentally capable" 

Britney wants to perform and tour: "sure, completely her decision, she's the one pulling the strings" 

This! f**king this!!!!!! 

• Like 3

I know people said it before, but it bears repeating so no one has a meltdown--

Do not expect the C ship to just end or be dissolved today. This is going to be a long battle. Lynne has a lot of obstacles and hoops she's going to have to jump through before it even gets to that point. Let's all just hope a conversation about the way Britney's been treated all this time, along with all the proof, is opened up today.

• Like 8
12 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Yup i he made nearly $2M with this since the residency grossed around $137,7M

12 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Yup i he made nearly $2M with this since the residency grossed around $137,7M

Just came across this news:  'Her team is hoping rumors of her alleged mistreatment are finally put to rest during the conservatorship hearing on Friday. The judge will no doubt ask for an update on all aspects of her condition and work status.Her team is hoping rumors of her alleged mistreatment are finally put to rest during the conservatorship hearing on Friday. The judge will no doubt ask for an update on all aspects of her condition and work status."  Why can't she now free herself from the conservatorship, have the same team in place, but make this a Supported Decision-making arrangement that restores her rights and allows her team to advise.  https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-not-overworked-conservatorship-hearing/

• Like 2