#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I just wanted to make a quick post to say how much I appreciate all of you.  I visit this space every day because my friends in real life get really sick of hearing me talk about Britney.  Specifically with everything going on with the #FreeBritney movement.  I can see their eyes glaze over when I bring up latest news, so I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for helping keep this space going for people like myself who love to talk about Britney without feeling judged for it.   Yall rock. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The start of Britney's freedom coincides with the start of Jordan's freedom from advertisements :tiffanynod:

Nothing tastes better than freedom Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania fanta fanta no coke gif 

1 minute ago, Born2Die said:

My Gay Best Friend is trash. He's a horrible representation of the FreeBritney Movement. In his last video he was talking about taking shots and getting drunk in WeHo after. Like this isn't a party. I can't stand him and his lip smacking. 

Don't worry, this time it's funeral version of protest :bwink:

:deadbanana: 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I wish he worked for Team Spears.

Their idea of promo happens weeks after the album/single already fell off the charts :gloria: 

Britney was promoting Make Me and Glory in the UK when they had already died a quick death :(

well yesterday britney and her team won an award for best marketing so:imok::tiffanynod::letitburn:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, justphil said:

Honestly who gives a **** about the articles. There’s never new or believable information in them, it’s all propaganda for her team. Everything is a spin. I’m going to believe court documents, and that’s it. Believe the word of those who do not gain from Britney being conserved. Anyone involved has an ulterior motive because their money is on the line.

Name one one article that was totally credible and relevant and helpful. None. 

Ignore and keep talking! We shall never be silenced by a TABLOID. This is such a farce, her team are truly senile fools. Lmao!!!!

It's because the tabloids seem to think that Brit is in charge of filing restraining orders,etc. and is in control.  In reality the lawyers who filed the restraining orders don't work FOR Britney.  They are an arm of the court, appointed to protect Britney and the privacy of the conservatorship.  With all of the money being paid out of Britney's estate to these attorneys, you have to take into account their own conflicts of interest.  ..

• Like 3
Just now, the_whateverist said:

Is it time ?

It's still only 10:10 in California right now. I think people are beginning to try and get the tags #BritneyIsStronger and #EndTheConservatorship going, but we've got less than two hours until noon in California.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

This ! After 11 years  they were doing great by her side even if the ship was to end soon wouldn't she wants to keep them around, keep working with her, assist her on everything ?

That;s right, and if she's in control, she can get rid of anyone who exploits her, keeping only the best members of her team. Now she has no choice over how her assets are spent on the conservator, the attorney's and anyone else on the gravy train.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

It's because the tabloids seem to think that Brit is in charge of filing restraining orders,etc. and is in control.  In reality the lawyers who filed the restraining orders don't work FOR Britney.  They are an arm of the court, appointed to protect Britney and the privacy of the conservatorship.  With all of the money being paid out of Britney's estate to these attorneys, you have to take into account their own conflicts of interest.  ..

i don't know if they only "seem to think" that she is in charge or if they do it on purpose for clicks and staying on the payroll . Harvey Levin from TMZ is a former lawyer . I mean they picture jamie and his lawyers (paid with Britney's money) in court 2 days ago for filling a restraining order against  Sam L. Title = Britney file for a restraining order against ex manager , along with jamie's picture in court and no Britney . They know what they are doing .

• Like 3