#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Commotion said:

I believe this except for parts of Glory because she seemed genuinely excited for it. When she mentions the conservatorship for the first time ever publicly that means something.

Yeah but her excitement didn’t last that long....:trash:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

I think that the fan protest could be really more powerfull and taken more seriously if there was hundred of people staying silent with black shirt and clothes printed with "Free Britney" on it.
Instead of a colorfull chanting people that anyone can make fun of one way or another. 

I couldn't think about more stupid thing than dress code for folks who are willing to protest on behalf of someone's freedom. :tiffanynod:  

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney spears in stripes That should be stripes :well:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Ken Doll said:

You guys this video explains a lot about what Lynn has been doing these last days. She’s definitely getting all of the tea to share it in court so Jamie can be removed as Britney’s conservator. Maybe Lynn might be placed instead of Jamie. That could be good and help solve the entire conservatorship in the near future. Fingers crossed!! 

Are we sure that Lynn would be better for this than her Dad? I mean we really have a long fight if that is the case. 

15 minutes ago, falka said:

I couldn't think about more stupid thing than dress code for folks who are willing to protest on behalf of someone's freedom. :tiffanynod:  

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney spears in stripes That should be stripes :well:

I’ve been praying every day for the last decade to not see ever again outfits and performances like this. 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, falka said:

Like there's actually people in the world who doesn't own black clothes ? :watrusayin:

It was just an exemple to show the general idea. Not really proposing a dress code lol.
But something more "serious" is more impacting than people badly dressed as her or dressed with marchandising sold by Lou and chanting "Jamie get a job"... By standing silent for Britney's freedom, this way media would not be able to pick on that 1 minute where a fan looses it and make a huge deal about it, eclipsing the whole thing.... 

Just think about those huge silent protests where people just walk in silence. It's so powerfull and the silence could represent Britney's not being able to speak for herself. 

But thanks for dragging me down I guess ? :sassybrit:

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

I’ve been praying every day for the last decade to not see ever again outfits and performances like this. 

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania wardrobe police joan rivers gif

I think that She looked cute, but that wasn't my point.

F the wardrobe police :uknowit: