#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

20 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Who else has an Insta they want to share? I want to follow more cute/handsome britney fans and want more to follow me ;) 

mine's @pop_princess__ :makeitrain:

also i'm ready to spam the **** out of my twitter girlies, really wish i could be there tho!

i'm hoping for the best since lynne has finally come onboard, this has to be a step forward

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Commotion said:

Tbh I hadn't thought about that but if Britney was free she'd be married and with more children for sure. And most likely retired since 2009.

I think that is the narrative they wanted the fans to think. We didn't want to lose our idol, so we accepted them controlling her. I am kinda disappointed in myself.  

2 hours ago, diegofs said:

I'm afraid of what the fans may do today, there's ALWAYS someone to **** up everything

I hope they don't make it like a party dressed like Britney, playing her songs out loud 

OMG, you KNOW they are going to. Look at that guy who made the youtube video. He is such an attention seeker. I am sure he will be there live streaming wearing her merch. 

Lou probably already has someone there selling Brintey shirts lol 

• Like 1

Totally unrelated but while we wait...

• Did you know that the Punk'd rap that leaked back in 2007 was originally recorded during the same session as The Answer which was produced by Ryan Leslie and co-produced by P. Diddy? The source of the leak came from an in-house showtape reel promo that featured the former and an alternate version of The Answer with a different intro and outro with Britney's voice from the recording session :airpls:

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

@THE BAJAN VIBE and I getting ready to watch all of this unfold live from our slumber party in Tenerife while eating papas arrugas con mojo and drinking Clipper while listening to las K-Narias :jj:

tumblr_nj5l0gL1Gv1r3ty02o2_500.gif

I'm gonna need to go to a guachinche and have a cuarta de vino to go through all this drama. It's gonna get really messy, chachos y chachas :hideous:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Totally unrelated but while we wait...

• Did you know that the Punk'd rap that leaked back in 2007 was originally recorded during the same session as The Answer which was produced by Ryan Leslie and co-produced by P. Diddy? The source of the leak came from an in-house showtape reel promo that featured the former and an alternate version of The Answer with a different intro and outro with Britney's voice while she recorded it :airpls:

Wait I’ve never heard this mix I love

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cheshire-***** said:

I think that the fan protest could be really more powerfull and taken more seriously if there was hundred of people staying silent with black shirt and clothes printed with "Free Britney" on it.
Instead of a colorfull chanting people that anyone can make fun of one way or another. 

That's literally what they're calling for, y'all realize. 

D6J86hPXoAQhWFp.jpg

• Like 8