#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

What I'm expecting outside today

20050216nep128.jpg

What's probably gonna happen

gma.png

I really hope the people going don't cause a scene if she is there. I really hope everyone going is there to support her and not switch to crazy fan mode. I'm really nervous guys :disappointed:

• Like 8
Just now, Commotion said:

Tbh I hadn't thought about that but if Britney was free she'd be married and with more children for sure. And most likely retired since 2009.

I think same that for sure she would be married now and with more kids, same happy proppably as Jamie Lynn after some dark time. I really think that for example if she be without conservatorship her relationship with Jason Trawick or Charlie would work out. I really think Charlie was serious about her and really wanted family same as her. He got married so quickly and had his baby girl right after wedding. This whole conservatorship messed up her life. 

About retirement I am not sure as she seemed excited about Orginall Doll or Blackout proppably she would continue her career on her own terms. 

• Like 7