#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 hours ago, Kiey said:

Please read read read my thread about the nature of Conservatorship before we decide to "free Britney" then answer these questions:

Is Britney's conservatorship of the person or the estate or both?

If it's of the estate, then by ending it, will Britney be able to handle her own finances?

Does Britney want to handle her own finances?

If it's of the person, then has Britney been able to take care of herself and others?

Personally, I can't say I'm against or pro Conservatorship because we don't know anything regarding her actual situation. Appearances and candids and work out videos here and there are not informed enough for us to assess her situation.

It depends on the judge, the Court Investigator and Britney herself to get her out of the conservatorship. If she indeed wants out, she can. The Court Investigator is the key person to inform the judge regarding whether to end the conservatorship or not.

Do we know which type of Conservatorship she has?

Gurl read the f**king summary or the recap thread

• Like 5

I really hope that she will go and that she will do an interview or at least a letter the next days...

btw gus, i see that everything I say you downvote me, I am not against this free britney movement, I just said that sometimes you are just crazy over things that we don't know. Few pages before you downvoted me because I said that she didn't write all her songs where she sings about freedom, that's the truth guys. I don't understand why you keep telling that she wrote messages in all her biggest hits and that she sang about freedom for 20 years, that's not true, I don't get the point of believing the opposite.

And another thing, on twitter I saw tweet like "did you see the part where britney imitated her dad in for the record? that was a way of rebellion, she was telling us smething" and people answering with "OMG yeees and let's not forget the grimace she did to jamie in I am britney jean!!!! omg #freebritney"... I mean the situation in pretty dark and complex, let's not try to make everything bigger!

I just hope that they/she will say something 

• Like 2

I think that the fan protest could be really more powerfull and taken more seriously if there was hundred of people staying silent with black shirt and clothes printed with "Free Britney" on it.
Instead of a colorfull chanting people that anyone can make fun of one way or another. 

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

New The Blast article:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-not-overworked-conservatorship-hearing/

"Britney Spears’ Team Says She Makes Her Own Work Decisions and Finances Are In Order as Conservatorship Hearing Looms"

She can make her own work decisions but can't decide or use what to make with the money she worked for.

giphy.webp

They are making it so obvious that it's all about the money.

I'm sure it was not Britney idea to do meet and greets and Grand Prix date after the tour.

• Like 5

I’ve never been so excited about Britney since her return at Bambi Awards in 2008. Seriously. I don’t know what expect anyway. Just hope the fans will avoid doing *****. And more importantly, I hope we will finally have more information about the entire situation. I pray for Britney’s well being as well, of course :hugs:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

Nothing that happened in the last 10 years has been a Britney’s idea. 

I believe this except for parts of Glory because she seemed genuinely excited for it. When she mentions the conservatorship for the first time ever publicly that means something.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

I think that the fan protest could be really more powerfull and taken more seriously if there was hundred of people staying silent with black shirt and clothes printed with "Free Britney" on it.
Instead of a colorfull chanting people that anyone can make fun of one way or another. 

MTE

• Like 2