#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Yeah but when I click to see the posts it says something went wrong? And I can click and watch other hashtags

then I don't know what might be your problem :idkha:

I can see the posts like any other hashtag (contrary to the Miley Cyrus from the other day that said that the results were hidden because of insensitive content) 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

then I don't know what might be your problem :idkha:

I can see the posts like any other hashtag (contrary to the Miley Cyrus from the other day that said that the results were hidden because of insensitive content) 

That’s weird :whatitellu: but good that it works for others, I thought team B disabled the hashtag somehow :jj:

42 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Thank you for saying this! I really appreciate Exhale and all of you guys, too. BreatheHeavy is still such a huge passion of mine - more than ever, and I couldn't get to do what I do without y'all. I really am so grateful. :wontcry:

I really appreciate how you have stayed humble too.  You could easily just let moderators run Exhale and the Facebook page, but you actually take the time to respond to people and hear their ideas.  Thank you for staying "one of us" 

13 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Its all about "optics" to push the "official story" - Britney is making us all woke, tbh

and that's why they are so bothered, we are giving another story to the public a new angle of view, while at the same time completely showing their lies in every article they put out . How long until the GP in a large part start to open the door to listen to our narrative .

• Like 3
On 5/8/2019 at 5:42 PM, brittanymurphyjr said:

Luckily, the judge is a known activist against conservatorship abuse as well as a women's activist. Also, she's already been shutting down media requests. She's gonna be good 

That's good news I did not know that!! Hopefully this will be a win for our girl!!!

3 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Maybe it's a stupid question, but how would we know what's the REAL outcome of the hearing? I'm sure TMZ, The Biast or Radar Online will report about this, but they will report what Team C-ship tells them to report.

We need to see if Entertainment Tonight got the permission granted to be inside the hearing (or was it granted already?) 

They'll be probably even filming.

But the website of her case will most likely be updated with something (another hearing, some sort of notice, motion, etc) that will give us a clue. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Maybe it's a stupid question, but how would we know what's the REAL outcome of the hearing? I'm sure TMZ, The Biast or Radar Online will report about this, but they will report what Team C-ship tells them to report.

Exactly 

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

We need to see if Entertainment Tonight got the permission granted to be inside the hearing (or was it granted already?) 

They'll be probably even filming.

But the website of her case will most likely be updated with something (another hearing, some sort of notice, motion, etc) that will give us a clue. 

There’s no way they were granted permission, medical issues are being discussed right?

We already have detectives in this fanbase, but we really need someone that's a lawyer, and a  reporter for these cases lol 

If we had our own reporters they could've asked to be in the hearing too or approach the parties for an interview. Or at least observe if other reporters were there actually hearing something in person. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

There’s no way they were granted permission, medical issues are being discussed right?

Who knows, but that's not up to Jamie or Lynne, but the judge.

And if any, I think the judge may ask them to leave if they're discussing something private, or not to record. 

Probably they'll only take pictures, who knows. 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I really expect her to question everything about Britney's current situation, including Wallet's abrupt resignation, and reevaluate her case again from scratch. Like, leave behind what happened or didn't happen in 2007 or 2008, what's her CURRENT status, and why is the cship justifiable today, and if so (obviously not) choose a competent conservator (and not an ill Jamie Spears that supposedly almost passed away last year and probably needs a cship himself). 

It has to be a new start, and Jamie can not stay the sole conservator of her estate, he does not have the knowledge, and this is something she can do something about today . So yeah, we know she won't be free from jamie today unless Lynn come with some tea that proves she is at risk under Jamie's cship and a decision of emergency needs to be taken . But there are a couple of things that can be done . She can also ask for an investigation (she might have already sent an investigator tbh we don't know about that)

She has to make it clear to Jamie's team she ain't Reva

• Like 5