#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

53 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

If y’all wanna get ur blood boiling on this fine Thursday night watch the first 15 minutes of this video. I love how they use her mistakes from ELEVEN years ago to make it seem like she’s that same person. Enjoy

Not even gonna click on it and give them the views. **** e news. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She's not going though...

Yeah that’s why I said “if.” Earlier reports said she wouldn’t be there but then the Lynne thing happened and now the Britney’s Gram girls are saying she’s most probably going... so we’ll see tomorrow. :bedtime:

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

He manages Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, and Fifth Harmony. Do you want him drive a 1992 Toyota Camry and living in a 1 bedroom apartment?

What a weird battle to choose.

I agree with this. It's different than Jamie and Lou tbh.

Larry is a big manager and has been for years, of course he's rich. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Alexa said:

I honestly can't recall if I saw this on Twitter or on here (or both). Britney's former nanny, Lulu (she was in FTR) was due to testify in 2012 as part of Sam Lutfi's defamation trial. Sorry if AP.

Lulu will testify that she believes Britney was being emotionally manipulated in the conservatorship and will blow the lid off of what was really going on with her. Lulu ended up quitting her job because she was so disturbed by what she saw was happening to Britney.

" Lulu’s testimony could have significant impact on the jury because she spent a great deal of time with Britney and her parents after the conservatorship was put in place. Lulu isn’t after money, she just wants the truth to come out and it will be shocking.”

God, I wander what she saw...?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Shrekney said:

Why else would I be asking if someone can live-stream it? :yesplease: I heard another rumor that she’ll appear in court disguised as a spectator in the gallery before she launches her self in front of the podium to do a dance solo to an interlude of her new upcoming album “Justice”

tumblr_obcjhqP6Rt1qgf1i8o1_250.gif

then an army of lobsters ? march in to join her while she performs her new hit single Liberation :scalped:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cd4f40c4f78426259

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cd4f40c4f78426259

First of all can we be best friends?:hugs: You somehow manage to put my two favs together Shrek and Britney and you are just a flawless fan:tiffanycries:

I love seeing your posts ,anyways just wanted to tell you how great you are :kiss:

• Like 2

Can someone proof read this or make it sound more legal or official? I’m going to post it on Facebook tomorrow during our trending hour along with a picture of the Free Britney image we are using. Thanks!

“At 37 years old, Britney Spears legally doesn't have any personal or financial rights. She has been under guardianship known as a Conservatorship, since February 2008.  Her father, who has a history of being an alcoholic and an abuser, is her Guardian. A 37 year old woman should not have to answer or ask permission from her father. She doesn't have access to a smartphone, cant vote, can’t drive alone, cant get married, and many other restrictions. What this woman has been put under for the past 11 years is a human rights violation, abuse and unethical! She has attempted to dissolve the conservatorship several times in its 11 years. She deserves her rights, and privacy like every other individual in the world today! Please help bring awareness and show your support because she has a court hearing today, and her mother is trying to help her petition this conservatorship #FreeBritney #EndConservatorshipAbuse #BritIsStronger #EndTheConservatorship

• Like 7

That’s so sweet. She often references Piece of Me in her tweets and I think she’s a true stan, I remember someone asked her on Twitter what her favorite Britney’s song was and she replied with a non-single (I think it was Unusual You)

• Like 1

As nice as it is (free promo), let's not associate Cardi with Britney. 

Cardi is trash now after admitting to drugging and sleeping with guys to steal from them... and of course because of the double-standards in the industry, she doesn't have to suffer the consequences like the guys in the industry that do similar.  Keep her cancelled and I hope the men speak up, because normally they don't. Nicki and Tinashe are better.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

honestly, I think once she's free she'll cut ties with Jamie, fire Larry and gets a new management team.

I dont think she'll retire, at least not in the near future. i think she actually loves making music and performing. maybe we will finally get an album that she's been wanting to do for a long time :wigsnatched:

That Will never Happen... Every artist have trouble with labels telling you what not to release. You are hired by a label, you are not the boss. Britney is not gonna fire Larry, Because I Also do believe he actually loves her, and he knew he would be fired if he didnt do what Jamie told him to do..