#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

17 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

Oh,

Oh, I remember that. Lulu, Lourdes Torres, went on to sue some big religious organization for some ****** harassment type allegations.   A big deal.  Settled for a large payout.   Sadly,  I think she moved in with the guy/abuser and his wife and kids in 2007, it was a weird deal, sued him and organization years after that.  I wonder when she worked for Brit?   That takes guts to do what she did. 

https://kbotkin.com/2014/04/15/in-which-lourdes-petitions-for-a-lifeboat/

https://spiritualsoundingboard.com/2014/04/17/doug-phillips-vs-lourdes-torres-manteufel-lawsuit-informational-resource-page/

Not to bore anyone further, but I have to throw out that I just read more in depth the links I shared above, and it occurred to me that Lulu worked for Brit after her abuse occurred, but didn't file charges against them until after her employment.   I wonder if her experience w Brit and anything she may have witnessed helped her decide to come forward and tell what had happened to her.   I wonder  why her testimony in Brit's trial was blocked?   Or was everyones?  idk.  K, I'll stop now.  

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Dirk said:

one step at time guys

larry has nothing to do with the c-ship

first she needs to get out of this, get rid of jamie and lou

once she's free she decides if she still with larry or not (like if she decides to retire or find new management for career)

He planned with Lou :mj:

12 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

honestly, I think once she's free she'll cut ties with Jamie, fire Larry and gets a new management team.

I dont think she'll retire, at least not in the near future. i think she actually loves making music and performing. maybe we will finally get an album that she's been wanting to do for a long time :wigsnatched:

I see her either retiring and living the simple life she's always wanted... or coming for our waves :mj:

1 hour ago, smouthwick said:

I wonder what he actually makes off of Britney in a year, everything combined---1.5 % of royalites too, right?

Actually, just came across this.  I got it wrong.    "he has been awarded 1.5 percent of the gross revenues from performances and merchandise connected to his daughter's Las Vegas residency."  That's a lot of money in addition to his salary.   https://www.aol.co.uk/2016/05/05/britney-spears-father-makes-130-000-as-her-conservator/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAE7lD7vCy1qcljotdnGnyYZij3oxBpxL2NesjNrSafcHCMW0SIoMAOoEVqp80PJ4WXQywlH46GRBhR8HMvJRX9oa274ryEgqJI-ufppPwHk2rhEmd-U3LLb6T_Udg4Nth94Fy-SVtNwN7jSaqWOiUe5zl35MdwRCajNqAILdmZEW

4 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

Actually, just came across this.  I got it wrong.    "he has been awarded 1.5 percent of the gross revenues from performances and merchandise connected to his daughter's Las Vegas residency."  That's a lot of money in addition to his salary.   https://www.aol.co.uk/2016/05/05/britney-spears-father-makes-130-000-as-her-conservator/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAE7lD7vCy1qcljotdnGnyYZij3oxBpxL2NesjNrSafcHCMW0SIoMAOoEVqp80PJ4WXQywlH46GRBhR8HMvJRX9oa274ryEgqJI-ufppPwHk2rhEmd-U3LLb6T_Udg4Nth94Fy-SVtNwN7jSaqWOiUe5zl35MdwRCajNqAILdmZEW

Yup he made nearly $2M with this since the residency grossed around $137,7M

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

E! News is banned from my house. I'm not going to listen to that British chick and the annoying as **** dude spew more distasteful "Britney is crazy and should have her rights taken away because she can't make decisions on her own" and "Andrew Wallet retired" BS.

The dude is way worse. She actually spilled the tea about "sleep overs" and confirmed that B and James do not get along.

• Like 5