#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, Kiey said:

Does anyone have an actual file of the terms of her conservatorship? I want to read but can't be able to find.

But if she's so restricted to that degree, it's because the court orders it. Which means there's something seriously wrong going on. If she really hates it, she can always notify the Court Investigator or ask someone to do it on her behalf if she feels violated or abused.

Man, there's an entire topic full of articles and documents about that. And just by googling 'Britney Spears conservatorship' you're gonna have a bunch of articles both investigative and of her own team making it clear it's a full conservatorship with full control.

I'm gonna post one of the best and most credible of them by the NYT https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html with a quote by one of her boyfriends post-conservatorship (that had to be approved by her conservators to date her by the way) “And if anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney’s personal life.” - David Lucado

As for reasoning, have you ever heard of corruption? Or abuse of power? The conservatorship system in America is full of problems, there's a bunch of articles denouncing that. It's an old and outdated system that simply opens a lot of holes to either conservators or the court itself abuse the conservatees especially when there's so much money involved. If there's such a need for her to be so restricted and monitored because of God knows why, then why the hell did she tour so much and did live tv during this? It makes 0 sense. 

• Like 6

Guys! Britney's always accompanied by a security guard. How the hell do the paparazzi know where she is all the time (rhetoric question)? Why do you think we've recently seen pictures of her driving? Yes, Britney can drive, but she can not drive alone.

Britney & Sam grabbing In-N-Out burger on January 6.

Relaterad bild

britney-spears-07.jpg

Britney driving with the same security:

spearsbutt022114_28.jpg

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Guys! Britney's always accompanied by a security guard. How the hell do the paparazzi know where she is all the time (rhetoric question)? Why do you think we've recently seen pictures of her driving? Yes, Britney can drive, but she can not drive by herself.

Britney & Sam grabbing In-N-Out burger on January 6.

Relaterad bild

britney-spears-07.jpg

Britney driving with the same security:

spearsbutt022114_28.jpg

They think we're just as dumb as them.:nochillbrit:

• Like 2

I feel like Britney hates the fans intervening and just wants us to **** off and give her privacy tbh like if she sees the protest we all think she’ll be grateful and part of me thinks she’ll pull a Jamie Lynn and be pissed at all the havoc

OBVIOUSLY hope I’m wrong but I just feel like she feels comfortable being reserved and private and with all the attention she’d feel awkward and say “Oh my god!” In disgust and cover her face.. as I said hope I’m wrong on this but idk..

• Like 1

People were so mean and evil last year it was vile.. Askign how the **** Sam could date her, when he is that good looking..

And now the same people want her to be free to do what the **** she wants, but continues to critisize. She is OUR puppet not Yours!!