#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Before  Britney Lou and her husband owned an apartment in Florida valued at $210K . 

After the entering Britney's life

she bought for her company Tri Star the building the building located at 11 music circle south, Nashville, TN for $1,25M

She bought with her husband a 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms in Los Angeles for $870k under the trust name Adina Trust Casa

She bought with her husband a house in Brentwood constructed in 2014 that is valued at more than $1,2M

Her life surely change after entering Britney's life

So would the conservator own the trust?  The whole trust usage confuses me besides it being a way to lessen taxes

28 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Before  Britney Lou and her husband owned an apartment in Florida valued at $210K . 

she bought for her company Tri Star the building the building located at 11 music circle south, Nashville, TN for $1,25M

She bought with her husband a 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms in Los Angeles for $870k under the trust name Adina Trust Casa

She bought with her husband a house in Brentwood constructed in 2014 that is valued at more than $1,2M

Will you post this on the forum called FOLLOW THE MONEY?   Financial info is being posted there.  Great info!

• Like 8
16 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Hey have I missed anything crazy today? I just got in :demi:

Rolling Stone posted an article about the FreeBritney movement, based on the Gram Girls testimony, so it's really nice, though not that deep on all the issues, but for once, it doesn't put the fans as some crazy trolls. 

• Like 8

Larry Rudolph ( Laurence Herbert Rudolph )

In 2014

He bought an apartment in Las Vegas 2 bedrooms/3bathrooms for $890K and then transferred it in 2016 to his trust called Rudolph Family Trust

Also in 2014

He bought a a house 3 bedrooms/5bathrooms in Incline Village Nevada for $2,9M and then transferred it in 2016 to his trust called Rudolph Family Trust

In 2016

He bought a house that is like just next to the previous one in Incline Village, Nevada for $!M under the name of his trust Rudolph Family Trust

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

In 2014

He bought an apartment in Las Vegas 2 bedrooms/3bathrooms for $890K and then transferred it in 2016 to his trust called Rudolph Family Trust

Also in 2014

He bought a a house 3 bedrooms/5bathrooms in Incline Village Nevada for $2,9M and then transferred it in 2016 to his trust called Rudolph Family Trust

In 2016

He bought a house that is like just next to the previous one in Incline Village, Nevada for $!M under the name of his trust Rudolph Family Trust

:nochillbrit:

• Like 2

Before Britney, Lou and her husband owned an apartment in Florida valued at $210K . 

she bought for her company Tri Star the building located at 11 music circle south, Nashville, TN for $1,25M

• Like 3

In 2014

Also in 2014

In 2016

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Playing devils advocate here but some fans make this whole thing sound like a horror story. I don’t think her dad is drugging her and forcing her to perform.

Britney has done the least amount of work she has done in her entire career over the past few years ... so I’m sure her team would’ve forced her to be Beyoncé but she didn’t want that ...

i honestly believe her dad is kinda overwhelmed with the whole thing and has been fighting her battles but also has been forced to make her comply to regulations as part of an insurance policy related to Vegas , live nation etc ... people probably wouldn’t work with her unless they are guaranteed she will perform. 

I hope she is free but I don’t think this is some horror story of her dad pimping her out for money ... it’s a little bit more complex than that . 

I think Lou has been cutting corners and trying to play everyone and has taken a bigger role than I think anyone would’ve wanted .... 

Jamie is not capable of leading the conservatorship solely by himself , nor would I think he would want to ....

whoever thinks Britney Spears doesn’t give her family millions of dollars regardless of them being on her payroll or not is stupid .... 

britney is a millionaire and will always take care of her family as she has more money than she knows what to do with ... 

the conservatorship is an insurance policy ... and perhaps if Britney wants to give blackout style performances and interviews it should be up to her even if it means she flops and ruins her career and legacy 

I am free Britney all the way and I hope she gets out of it for the sake of her not having to live with the regulations required for her to be Britney Spears . Let her be herself . sing live with her little black dress , and just be a simple women  ... she deserves that 100% and I’d support her ... she has worked too hard to not be allowed to express herself ... 

tenor.gif

• Like 9
8 hours ago, Shrekney said:

I have this theory Jamie and especially Lucifer (possibly Larry too) were laundering Britney’s money into their shady businesses. Britney has so much f**king money, dare I say too much f**king money. This would be like some Enron scandal and they probably cooked their own books too through some bogus company they made themselves. All this would be more on Lounatic, she’s the “business” manager and has seemed to have flourished the most out of everyone involved. She probably managed to trick Jamie into playing along too with him not even knowing what’s really going on so when the ship sinks she can pile it all on him. THIS IS JUST A THEORY DONT BELIEVE THIS. My mind just wanders sometimes and I’m trying to imagine a realistic non illuminati-ish scandal and money laundering seems to be the most realistic one. Even random GP people on the recent YouTube videos covering this mess have people claiming her team is laundering Britney’s money. Lounatic has **** ton of other “businesses” and her husbands church. I mean she donated 50k of BRITNEYS MONEY into one of her “foundations”.. :decisions: Nobody says good things about her except herself. :weusay: 

And has anyone even considered that if Britney was free and Lounatic and Larry walk away with out a scratch they’d do everything in their power to make sure Britney isn’t successful out of spite? :wontcry: ugh I’m so sorry guys. I’m just worried for Britney no matter what happens and I’m certain there’s shady **** they want to be kept secret bc they’ll do anything to escape charges if that’s the case. 

I can see why your mind is spinning around all of this.  Mine is too.  There;s a lot of money being made here, and to me it looks like too many people are climbing onto the gravy train.  It appears sickening on the surface. Profiteering seems to come with the territory of conservatorships-- i.e. nobody needs Britney's permission to charge her and the same goes for any other person they have under their "protection,"  They just submit their fees to the court and the court rarely challenges anyone.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Seriously. I hate this because this is none of the public's ******* business whatsoever.  Her custody arrangements are none of our business. People should stop posting it.

I blame fans and also her team for being too evasive and exploitative.  You cannot medicate somebody to the point they did with Britney and put her out on stage and not have people raise questions.  People are just supposed to ignore it and say she 'loves performing;  It's all she's ever known.'

This is what I've been saying.  And I wasn't even paying close attention to her from 2009-2016.  Just very casual, like other artists.  But in retrospect, looking at that Femme Fatale era; it was ridiculous because she was drugged.

She came back from Circus only to be highly medicated to be on stage???

She just needs to be a normal person and be a mother with her kids and enjoy life.  The first residency was already successful enough for her to have announced a hiatus so she HERSELF could decide what she wants to do.  

I think aspects of the conservatorship were to 'protect' her from nefarious influences but using her kids as leverage and overly-medicating her was just wrong.

But I also very much want to see Larry Rudolph have consequences.  He knows what he did/done.

So its true? People know bc there are public records? I thought they were only rumours and people were guessing