#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

26 minutes ago, anti said:

I feel like Britney hates the fans intervening and just wants us to **** off and give her privacy tbh like if she sees the protest we all think she’ll be grateful and part of me thinks she’ll pull a Jamie Lynn and be pissed at all the havoc

OBVIOUSLY hope I’m wrong but I just feel like she feels comfortable being reserved and private and with all the attention she’d feel awkward and say “Oh my god!” In disgust and cover her face.. as I said hope I’m wrong on this but idk..

If there is one thing Britney has always claimed, from 1998 and even till last year: "I'm a very private person".. I also think this is too much hopla for her, and to big of a pressure, and I think she don't want this to hurt her career.

Remember how she didn't like people calling circus " a comeback" because she was never away, in her own words..
I think she still wish this was a private matter, but maybe she needs to accept this could help a little, but if she tells us to back off, without a cuecard, we should believe it.

10 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

I´ve been thinking about something: if Britney is not in charge of her own medical decisions, does Jamie have the power to decide if she can have children or not? If she became pregnant, can her father force her to get an ********?

No... and yes.. He can't book the appointment, just bring her there, or give her ******** pills, he will never get them without a doctor having heard her say "yes, this is what I want".

In another paralel universe, yes, he can threaten her to do it. By claiming he will take her sons away or whatever, so she is forced to show up and lie about wanting ********..

• Like 3
Just now, Joey Orfino said:

New The Blast article:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-not-overworked-conservatorship-hearing/

"Britney Spears’ Team Says She Makes Her Own Work Decisions and Finances Are In Order as Conservatorship Hearing Looms"

She can make her own work decisions but can't decide or use what to make with the money she worked for.

giphy.webp

They are making it so obvious that it's all about the money.

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

no.

But for sure she gets birth control pills and it is a part of conservatorship. Let's be honest she had 4 boyfriends and for sure if she be unprotected she would have more kids by now. So I am sure Jamie takes care of this aspect of her life and make sure there will be no more baby as it would mess up their business plans and conservatorship. But I am sure with the love to kids Britney would never make any ********. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

New The Blast article:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-not-overworked-conservatorship-hearing/

"Britney Spears’ Team Says She Makes Her Own Work Decisions and Finances Are In Order as Conservatorship Hearing Looms"

She can make her own work decisions but can't decide or use what to make with the money she worked for.

giphy.webp

And the whole keeps getting deeper ?

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

New The Blast article:

giphy.webp

These rats are still using the “cocktail of meds” term

it’s like they are in 1950 in terms of meltal health 

• Like 6