#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, Dollyg said:

She usually had them for overnights, then last year they cut these out of her life and the kids were only allowed to stay during the day. So obviously she had them less than fifty fifty back then already. Starting in November or December. Also during Christmas break. 

Then this year she didn’t have them at all for any overnights. I know she’s seen them for a few visits in January, for sure not in February or March. That’s another reason shh it could could be true that she’s been on the facility longer but I don’t know anything about that. When they said that they went back to fifty fifty it was another lie. She’s had them from Friday to Sunday afternoon (that week when she was released). Again no three days. Also notice that Lynne was there a few days before she left to the baptism. 

Then she didn’t see them AGAIN! I don’t know whether they are with her now, that’s Lynne‘s back. Fact is : she barely saw them this year. They are living with Kevin. He moved to a better place already last year so now they got their own rooms and stuff. They visit their own mother.... 

How do you know all this? Are these only rumours?

Recap for pages 1100-1120 :

On Page 1100 - 1101 people keep several parallel conversations like Lilith dragging people for saying that MK Ultra and cloning aren't real, people praising judge Brenda Joan with this emote DE828-CB1-AA39-42-E1-AD47-36-E639-CB99-B, LostInAnImage's knowledge of the judicial system, how to find Lady Gaga's Applause gifs on google and people keep posting this video for the 120398120983109283019283019823th or  120398120983109283019283019824th time:

Spoiler

Also some people lowkey celebrate the milestone of the page 1100, with Annita Elusive Chanteuse suggesting to start a ***** chain, starting with BreatheHeavey's owner, explaining it went really went the last time it happened.

Then people move on to discuss the meaning of the Spanish word "cómprame" with some users giving their different point of views as to why the Internet couldn't give them the correct translation. On the following page people keep talking about Lady Gaga and her interaction with her fans, like when she used to be an active member on Gagadaily until they tore her apart with criticism. At the end of page 1101 Goku shares some tweets about the irregularities on the video format of Britney's latest Instagram posts and this video of a Beyoncé interview in 2007 shading Britney's team

Spoiler

The discussion about cloning and MKUltra keeps going on at page 1102, which consists of more people quoting previous posts, including some dancing gifs from FFney and POMney as well as Kevin and Britney pics with Kevin's oldest daughter. 1103 keeps more or so the same conversations, with topics such as judge Brenda being historically against conservatorships, more cloning and mkultra debate and Andrew Wallet's past with nothing relevant being shared, except for some old doc.

On page 1104 nwonder opens up about his experience with Brenda Joan, now that some people keep asking about her and her political views, as well as her debut album, whose tracklist is referenced by Dark_Knight

Spoiler

On 5/3/2019 at 5:02 PM, nwonder said:

Let me tell you something about Brenda Joan...

:nyschool:

We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? So embarrassing. I don’t even. Whatever. So then in eighth grade I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle, who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana. Brenda joan was weirdly jealous of him. Like if I I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle she’d be like ‘why didn’t you call me back?’ And i’d be like why are you so obsessed with me

:idkha:

So then for my birthday which was an all girl pool party, I was like Brenda... I can’t invite you because I think you’re a lesbian. I mean I couldn’t have a lesbian at my party. There would be girls in their bathing suits. I mean, right. She was a lesbian. 

On that same page, an old article talking about Britney's childhood is shared by Goneforever

Spoiler

On 5/3/2019 at 5:13 PM, Goneforever said:

I found an old article that covered the reality of Britney's childhood. 

Britney Spears: The inside story behind her demons - she was scared of drunken dad 

1) It was a traumatic scene that no child should ever have to see, but one that was replayed over and over again in the young life of Britney Spears. Her father Jamie was shouting, her mother Lynne lay crumpled in a heap on the kitchen floor. Then, her dad begging for forgiveness at her feet, Lynne would give him yet another chance. Such distressing, emotionally-charged episodes were all too familiar during Britney’s childhood.Britney Jean Spears was not born into a stable home. She was born into a dysfunctional disordered one because of her father’s alcoholic rages.The rows and fights she witnessed left her a bundle of nerves that others, including her own mother, would mistake for natural excitement or energy

Her Uncle Willie – “One time Jamie was drunk and tried to drive off with Britney in the car. She was no more than five years old. I tried to stop him, so I reached into the truck to grab the keys from the ignition and he punched me. We got right into it there by the car, fighting in front of her. 

2)The full extent of the Spears’ poverty has never fully been told. But some periods were so dark and desperate that Britney would go to the fridge and find it bare. Her dad would hunt for food in the woods near their home – that meant eating rabbit and squirrel. 

3) Away from the cameras she was a nervous wreck and had been prescribed Prozac (used for depression and panic attacks) at the age of 18. During the European leg of her Oops! I Did It Again tour in the winter of 2000, she began having “massive anxieties” in the middle of the night. A source close to her says: “She had trouble sleeping and crying fits. She was restless and agitated. Nights were the only times she was alone and she struggled with that… When nothing was happening, it drove her crazy. Only exhaustion would knock her out.”Such anxiety was not ****-induced. This was Britney’s natural state, but heightened by fame. Her moods started to swing noticeably, high and happy one minute, sad and brooding the next.  

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-the-inside-story-behind-397798

Also Meaner03 shares yet another discovery on their investigation, this time about companies created by Lou Taylor

Spoiler

On 5/3/2019 at 5:21 PM, Meaner03 said:

i have found 4 companies created by Lou Taylor in Florida, yet still using the nashville adress (11 Music Cir S Nashville, TN 37203) that send back to Tri Stport
the interesting part is that 3 of them were created in May 2017 
Here is the list :
Papa Surf, LLC filed the 3rd May 2017
Grayton Surf Shack, Inc. filed the 5th May 217
Cuzbro Productions, LLC filed the  31 May 2017

In 2018 she also created this company 
Wave Capital, LLC file the 9 February 2018

On page 1105 we unexpectedly receive the new post on Britney's Instagram and Twitter of a homemade photoshoot with a red background. Soon fans found out the resemblance to Janet Jackson's album cover, Control and interpret it as a message that Britney is trying to give us through the lyrics of the song of the same name.

Spoiler

On the following pages some people aren't still convinced that the photos are new, and keep pointing out that the same photographer took pictures of her throughout 2018. On page 1106 someone asks about Nigel ****'s opinion about the FreeBritney movement, and Cwazy shares a link to a tweet of his post

Spoiler

MakeMeFweaky shares a tweet pointing out that Britney's latest photoshoot, she's wearing the same dress from one of the X Factor shows

Spoiler

(Queen of aging backwards)

On page 1107 Dreamer26 shares the tweet with the Janet Jackson cover comparison

Spoiler

And with an old photoshoot with the same colors on page 1108

Spoiler

On that same page RealLarryRudolph asks ILikeChillinWithYou to include a feud of his with a fellow member in the recap, but I really don't know what was that about, sorry :idkney: PokemonSpears gets educated about Janet Jackson's Control lyrics and how it's definitely a message that Britney is trying to give us. THE BAJAN VIBE brings up Britney's breast implant rumors, for some reason.

The discussion keeps going on about whether the pics are new or not, if it was staged or not, also that her team keeps censoring the freebritney tags on the comment section, whether PokemonSpears is too young or old to know about Janet Jackson songs, some sort of argument between LostInAnImage, Lilith and Soni which I suppose comes from previous pages, JL's knife incident, until we found something interesting on page 1111, a tweet shared by Goneforever of Britney's latest photoshoot edited in the same fashion as Janet's Control cover

Spoiler

And another discovery by Meaner03

Spoiler

On 5/3/2019 at 7:40 PM, Meaner03 said:

he is part of jamie's team lawyer

https://www.arc4adr.com/kenneth_s_wolf.php 

And she is.... well you've heard her name before Reva G Goetz the infamous c-ship judge

https://www.arc4adr.com/hon_reva_g_goetz.php 

Ain't they cute now working for the same organization . 

I will try to get more into it to see what links all of them 

By page 1112 Britney's account had shared a behind the scenes clip of the just shared photoshoot

Spoiler

Meaner03 points out relationship between the people involved with Britney's case and Michael Jackson's

Spoiler

On 5/3/2019 at 8:02 PM, Meaner03 said:

Maybe this is it, maybe the same people who went after MJ went after Britney

MJ case hoffman sabban &  watenmaker Jerryl S. Cohen

MJ+2012+Estate+Documents.JPG 

Britney's case hoffman sabban &  watenmaker Jerryl S. Cohen / Geraldine Wyle A (Jamie's lawyer team that put Britney under c-ship)

ENHjk9u.png 

The following pages are filled with comments about how awkward the bts video is, how her team is trying to feed a narrative, how the comments keep being censored and finally Exhale starts to accept the pictures are new since the color of the nail polish doesn't match 2018's pictures, and it does match the recent candids. Also, someone points out the photographer hired to shoot this pics had liked some #FreeBritney comments the days before.

On page 1116 a tweet about Brian Friedman's comment

Spoiler

The following pages discuss how sad she looks and some FF resemblance, and also the low quality of the pictures. On page 1117 a comment from PokemonSpears gets lots of downvotes for bringing up the topic of the new music, while a post by Pfefferminz showing some #FreeBritney promo receives lots of upvotes

Spoiler

On 5/4/2019 at 1:34 AM, Pfefferminz said:

D5slAtAX4AA2IzH.jpg

D5oJq4iUIAAADMF.jpg

Spoiler

By page 1119 Catalin shares a video about this documentary The Guardians.

Spoiler

On 5/4/2019 at 3:12 AM, Catalin said:

And apparently some thread was merged into this, but I really can't tell what was it about :ehidk:

@ILikeChillinWithYou Sorry I could only do up to 1120, and I'm definitely not as eloquent as you, but I need to go to sleep now :kisses2all:

• Like 4

i am so worried for britney .dont forget her father can make her do anything to her legally .if rumors are true he and team devil have kept her kids from her this year and forced her into a mental facility. i dont know what else they might do. i am afraid they may kill her or **** her  hard to control her and submit her to their will....i can only pray for her. that some good people may come her way and help her like her new judge. but i still worry team devil have been working hard for years gathering and making false evidence of britney being incompetent  so they can keep her and control her money..

• Like 4
4 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

Yes. Lmao I think that's evident by the work done by everyone in this thread. Britney stans uwu"" <3~~

4 hours ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

What's left of Britney's fanbase is crazy.  It would take a crazy person to stay this long tbh.  And I'm at the top of the list.  With Jordan.  

:disappointed:

I know you guys are amazing and i love you all. And that's because we love her for being herself. No shade to Beyonce for example but she bores me to death with her Diva god like syndrome. I love Brit for being down to earth and just human. For being sensitive, vulnerable for being hard working for being rebellious, she's a Rockstar but also the sweetest person ever and we should all aspire to be like her. And that's why a lot of us including myself disconnected after circus only until glory because the Britney they were selling us was not the Britney i know. And i do not care for Nb1s and global hits but that's all there was i appreciate that some people became fans in those eras because i guess they could still see who she is and look at her back catalogue but those were terrible years. A disconnected Brit singing manufactured EDM party songs just milking her legacy.

What happened to her in 07-08 was Tragic she tried to rebel and stand up for herself and they broke her. They f**king broke her and forced her into submission with the kids' custody on the line and she got stock. It's f**king sad. 

I hope she better and she can be whoever she needs to be and do whatever she needs to do. Whatever we can do to help we will do and that's the kind of kindness i guess we want to put in the world and want to see in the world. And for this i love you all regardless of how cheesy and hippie this sounds.

<3

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR ***** OUT !

• Like 7

I know not many people will probably turn up on the 10th May but I would like to he proven wrong. Also being proved wrong that the fans won't just scream stupid slogans like "Jamie quit your job". You don't even need to shout anything. That livestreamer guy omfg and his friend, messy 

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, olfbritfan said:

i am so worried for britney .dont forget her father can make her do anything to her legally .if rumors are true he and team devil have kept her kids from her this year and forced her into a mental facility. i dont know what else they might do. i am afraid they may kill her or **** her  hard to control her and submit her to their will....i can only pray for her. that some good people may come her way and help her like her new judge. but i still worry team devil have been working hard for years gathering and making false evidence of britney being incompetent  so they can keep her and control her money..

yall make it seem like a scary movie lol remember this is her father and her family + larry who has been a long time friend + some money-hungry business people. i believe they want to help but it's very possible they have been manipulated to do wrong things too. in the end, britney, her family and friends are very normal people, sometimes they can be ignorant too. i'm sure they have made many mistakes during these 11 years. oh good lord, i'm sure they f**ked up many times...and maybe now they need to confront it instead of trying tog et away with things.

• Like 2

too much money makes ppl loose their mind. Britney was always there for her family: i am sure she  helped to her relatives. she became rich at a young age. at first i think she was happy she can provide her family and help them. but looking back these days she surely would give up on that money and fame just to live a normal live. and she surely deserves to be a full time mom for her children and not pay child support to this man who can only make a human beings and can't support them without his famous ex wife.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

On that same page RealLarryRudolph asks ILikeChillinWithYou to include a feud of his with a fellow member in the recap, but I really don't know what was that about, sorry :idkney:  ..........................................................., some sort of argument between LostInAnImage, Lilith and Soni which I suppose comes from previous pages,

that was a mess lmao

gj tho!

11 minutes ago, janolapin said:

I agree, except that it is scary because it is abusive. He probably has "good" intentions but that's not enough. I am gay and if i had my religious and conservative father ruling my life and enforcing his views which he thinks are good it would be horrible. 

She was never in danger of "Dying". She was just lost and felt she had no one to trust and was all alone, of course you need your familys support but they took advantage and abused their power. And there's nothing she can do about it. And her dad has this military dictator know it all attitude (which alot of parents have in regards to their child specially when they disapprove of their children's behavior. but as a child as you grow up you can tell them to **** off and live ure life the way u want and **** up the way you want). 

It is really bad, because it's suffocating and it has made her more vegetable then human over the last years. If that's not a scary movie i don't know what is

right. i mean, i can't imagine my dad or mom running my life and my business. lmao that would be horrible to have to ask for permission to do anything 

there is a dailymail article from back in the day, around 2008 where Lynne said Jamie was a better option for the c-ship because he is more disicplnary and she, as a mom, can be too softy. and in my mind i think: wtf? britney is grown up, it's not like she is back to being a baby! she's just messing around, making mistakes..how old was she? 23-25? come on, she didn't have a normal life! she just wanted to be normal but in her reality it was difficult because of who she is. they need to stop this honestly and give her a chance to be herself and do what she wants without doing the mistakes she did before. and if she does mistakes..well...she's human!!

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

right. i mean, i can't imagine my dad or mom running my life and my business. lmao that would be horrible to have to ask for permission to do anything 

there is a dailymail article from back in the day, around 2008 where Lynne said Jamie was a better option for the c-ship because he is more disicplnary and she, as a mom, can be too softy. and in my mind i think: wtf? britney is grown up, it's not like she is back to being a baby! she's just messing around, making mistakes..how old was she? 23-25? come on, she didn't have a normal life! she just wanted to be normal but in her reality it was difficult because of who she is. they need to stop this honestly and give her a chance to be herself and do what she wants without doing the mistakes she did before. and if she does mistakes..well...she's human!!

Exactly! i mean i love my parents and love seeing them. but when i visit i start suffocating after two days just because parents can be suffocating. And that's just with small things and not even having issues... i can't even imagine what it must feel like for her. Just numbness

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

How do you know all this? Are these only rumours?

Seriously. I hate this because this is none of the public's ******* business whatsoever.  Her custody arrangements are none of our business. People should stop posting it.

1 hour ago, Complication said:

Just saw some comments on Sam Lutfi's insta with fans beginning him to follow them, thanking him, calling him a saint, etc. 

This fan base has hit a new low.

Team B might be bad, and Sam might have some tea on them, but he's still disgusting piece of **** who abused Britney and a bunch of other people (he now has 6 restraining orders we know of after Britney's second one). DO NOT f**king SUPPORT HIM. THIS IS THE GUY WHO SAID HE'D PISS ON HER GRAVE.

I blame fans and also her team for being too evasive and exploitative.  You cannot medicate somebody to the point they did with Britney and put her out on stage and not have people raise questions.  People are just supposed to ignore it and say she 'loves performing;  It's all she's ever known.'

38 minutes ago, janolapin said:

I know you guys are amazing and i love you all. And that's because we love her for being herself. No shade to Beyonce for example but she bores me to death with her Diva god like syndrome. I love Brit for being down to earth and just human. For being sensitive, vulnerable for being hard working for being rebellious, she's a Rockstar but also the sweetest person ever and we should all aspire to be like her. And that's why a lot of us including myself disconnected after circus only until glory because the Britney they were selling us was not the Britney i know. And i do not care for Nb1s and global hits but that's all there was i appreciate that some people became fans in those eras because i guess they could still see who she is and look at her back catalogue but those were terrible years. A disconnected Brit singing manufactured EDM party songs just milking her legacy.

What happened to her in 07-08 was Tragic she tried to rebel and stand up for herself and they broke her. They f**king broke her and forced her into submission with the kids' custody on the line and she got stock. It's f**king sad. 

I hope she better and she can be whoever she needs to be and do whatever she needs to do. Whatever we can do to help we will do and that's the kind of kindness i guess we want to put in the world and want to see in the world. And for this i love you all regardless of how cheesy and hippie this sounds.

<3

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR ***** OUT !

This is what I've been saying.  And I wasn't even paying close attention to her from 2009-2016.  Just very casual, like other artists.  But in retrospect, looking at that Femme Fatale era; it was ridiculous because she was drugged.

She came back from Circus only to be highly medicated to be on stage???

She just needs to be a normal person and be a mother with her kids and enjoy life.  The first residency was already successful enough for her to have announced a hiatus so she HERSELF could decide what she wants to do.  

I think aspects of the conservatorship were to 'protect' her from nefarious influences but using her kids as leverage and overly-medicating her was just wrong.

But I also very much want to see Larry Rudolph have consequences.  He knows what he did/done.

• Like 1