#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

Well done on exposing TMZ!!! they have used and abused her public image for years. 

They are cruel and lack empathy and don’t give two f**ks how it directly impacts her real life. 

The c-ship is like the night king. Get rid of the c-ship and all the zombies fall (managers) 

Britney is either Queen Daenerys or Sansa :crying2:

24 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I do not think it's creepy.Just that person did not want to be seen.

I dont know if the person is/was creepy indeed, but sure looked like he was lol 

51 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

Chris Angel?

I dont think he looks like Chriss and also I think Britney met Chriss only in 07 bc supposedly she was going to use him on the vmas performance 

Reminder

. Lou M Taylor is being sued by Brand Sense, the same company suing Jamie Spears & Britney Spears Inc over breach of contract.

The same woman who supposedly masterminded the conservatorship alongside Jamie Spears is also being sued for fraud along with him involving Britney's money? What a coincidence!

Defendants Tri-Star Sports & Entertainment Group, Inc. (Tri-Star) and its principal, Lou M Taylor, who are referred to as representatives of Britney in the January 1, 2010 Elizabeth Arden agreement, knew of the existence of the contracts between Brand Sense and Britney, and intentionally acted to interfere with & disrupt those agreements. They induced Defendants into entering into the new; Elizabeth Arden agreement, thereby causing Defendants to breach their contractual obligations to Brand Sense.

By their new agreement, Defendants circumvented and repudiated the very agreement they had affirmed and represented to Brand Sense to be in effect. Defendants scheme was to induce Brand Sense to step out of the accounting/payment process, so they could covertly enter into, and get paid under, a new agreement with Elizabeth Arden; and Brand Sense would not know the difference.

• Like 8

Wasn’t it the story for a long while that the logic behind the conservatorship was preventing her from being aimlessly sued.... No decisions= No liability

I think TMZ knows the full truth and dirty details of the conservatorship but they have an agreement/deal with management  dating back to when she hit their photog.

TMZ obviously doesn’t care about Britney the person, they care about the exclusives and the longevity/$$$$ they create in the big picture. (11 years)

• Like 6