Britney Braces For Father's Imminent Death [Report]

12 minutes ago, nels64 said:

But who is "they" because if "they" is her record label, then they would still have the power with or without a conservatorship. If "they" is just Jamie...well then if he's gone then who's left to want to control those things? Because Larry and co can't override those things, they aren't her conservator. So if anyone WANTS to override those things it would be Jamie himself that's just paranoid about her image. 

Frankly I think Britney is better at crafting her own image than Jamie has been in the last 10 years so...

"They" would be Jamie and Lou M. Taylor, her business manager and "Spears Family Spokesperson." Lou was the person who dreamed up the conservatorship. Her name comes up many times in Lynn's book "Through The Storm."

Agreed that Britney is better at crafting her own image than Jamie has been in the past 10 years...That's why there's been such a stark difference pre- and post-conservatorship...I highly doubt the "I'm a mom now" phase of her career actually came from Britney herself. 

• Like 1
On 1/11/2019 at 7:42 AM, nels64 said:

So regardless. If Jamie is gone then what power would Lou even hold anymore? If Lou can convince Lynne that Britney desperately needs her image controlled, then maybe? But in that case then Lynne would be the next conservator. 

Unless things are WAY more severe than they look, I doubt Bryan or Jamie Lynn would be fooled into controlling their sister the way her parents have for years. 

Like yes it was clearly needed up to 2011-2012. But I think we see a clear evolution during and after X-Factor. After Jason and her broke up she seemed a lot less fragile and a lot less like a little bird that needs protecting and the conservatorship has been overdo to end since then. Again barring anything we don’t know from behind the scenes that makes her severely mentally incapacitated. But she’s 37 at this point it’s ridiculous. 

It just very much seems like a parent taking care of his daughter at this point. So once he’s gone, or too old. There doesnt seem to be a point anymore. 

It was a great idea for them to have control over her brand for the Circus era. They truly did need to clean up her image at that specific point in time. And okay, maybe they needed to do it during FF since she clearly wasn't in the frame of mind herself to keep her brand alive. But by the time BJ hit it was clear she was tired of it and needed to regain some control...And that's why we got Glory!

But at this point, it feels like it's time to hand the reigns back over to her. She's made enough money now to retire and never have to work another day in her life. So what if she doesn't keep her image "clean" like they want? I like my Britney dark and grimy anyways. :bparty:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
On 1/11/2019 at 4:42 AM, nels64 said:

So regardless. If Jamie is gone then what power would Lou even hold anymore? If Lou can convince Lynne that Britney desperately needs her image controlled, then maybe? But in that case then Lynne would be the next conservator. 

Unless things are WAY more severe than they look, I doubt Bryan or Jamie Lynn would be fooled into controlling their sister the way her parents have for years. 

Like yes it was clearly needed up to 2011-2012. But I think we see a clear evolution during and after X-Factor. After Jason and her broke up she seemed a lot less fragile and a lot less like a little bird that needs protecting and the conservatorship has been overdo to end since then. Again barring anything we don’t know from behind the scenes that makes her severely mentally incapacitated. But she’s 37 at this point it’s ridiculous. 

It just very much seems like a parent taking care of his daughter at this point. So once he’s gone, or too old. There doesnt seem to be a point anymore. 

I mean Lou Taylor convinced Lynne to have a conservatorship so I’m sure she can convince Lynne to do anything. I mean Lou Taylor is a proud Christian and you know that clashes with Britney’s **** image. I read on Indeed about her company and employees say she’s a ***** and totally out of touch (it explains why we keep getting scrapped projects and poor promo) and doesn’t know what she’s doing and sure you can take it as just angry bitter employees but when tons of employees are saying the same stuff and have a high turnover rate of employees quiting, that says a lot. 

She totally changed in a bizarre way once the conservatorship got implemented. I forgive anything that happened during blackout and her dark days because she never got to live her life and she needed to let loose so it was okay, let her have her release and even though the media made her look like she was bat **** crazy, she acted more normal than she does now with her weird ticks and behavior. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 1/10/2019 at 7:29 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

We don't know Britney like that

he's still the same person, just a grown woman now as we can see on her instagram

No offense but "grown" when she tries on outfits, uses kids filters and asks her bf if he is her daddy or uncle? Err... 

• Like 1
On 1/11/2019 at 4:33 AM, stateofgracebritney said:

Why tho? No offense in any POSSIBLE way to Britney and her dad but I thought she would feel more free without the conservatorship.

The c-ship doesn't end if Jamie died. Either someone else (her brother, Sam) would step into his role or that other dude who is co-conservator would be completely in charge of her.

• Like 1

Britney doesn’t even talk about her breakdown in 2007 so if her father pasts she will most definitely never speak publicly about her father. She will more than likely leave the business for a long time. 

The only time she’s been given a long enough break and sadly for something so tragic. I think her mental state would be so much different if they didn’t work her like a robot. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I can’t at y’all. I don’t think her dad is the nice person everyone is making him out to be. Sorry not sorry :comingthru:

3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I agree and I think he's milked the c-ship for every penny. One day the whole truth will come out.

I agree with both of these, but I still don’t want to see him dead :eheeek: I’m sure the tabloid is just blowing it out of proportion though. I don’t think he is going to pass anytime soon. 

But I agree, I don’t think her dad is a saint like exhale is making him out to be these past few weeks:smokney2:

• Like 1