Britney Braces For Father's Imminent Death [Report]

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you include yourself in that?

Because you should. It's none of your business either, but that doesn't stop you from commenting every 10 seconds. :smokney2:

That includes me too but you don't see me demanding she should've said something 2 months like as if she owed that to anyone outside the Spears family.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

That includes me too but you don't see me demanding she should've said something 2 months like as if she owed that to anyone outside the Spears family.

Where did I demand that?

Responding to the OP, I said that these tabloid headlines ("Britney Braces For Father's Imminent Death") were appropriate two months ago when his colon initially ruptured. They're not appropriate now that he has been discharged from hospital and is on the mend.

You're so quick to defend Britney and the entire family that you don't even take time to read posts.

Why don't you log out and take a break for a while until you can learn to do that? :juggingu:

• Like 6
Just now, nels64 said:

Same. Even though he’s said to be recovering now, I just have a feeling we’ll get terrible news soon. I really hope I’m wrong. Like I really really really hope I’m wrong. 

Now that I've read that B10 was "pegged to the launch" of Domination I'm getting the feeling Jamie is on the mend, but that his hospital stay threw off more than just rehearsals for Domination. It would have thrown off any development of music videos and promo for B10 as well.

• Like 1

I mean, even if he wasn't ill, it's just a matter of time before things changes for Britney, in terms of the conservatorship.

Jamie Spears will not be forever able to take care of her assets, even if he lives for much longer. He's almost 70 years old, I mean, he's almost reaching an age where someone will have to take care of him :beynah:

There are people who look extraordinarily good at 80 or beyond, but with these health issues, I don't think that's the case for Jamie. He needs a rest himself. I think they're definitely pondering the possibility of assigning a new conservator instead of him, or perhaps freeing her from conservatorship (which I doubt).

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, even if he wasn't ill, it's just a matter of time before things changes for Britney, in terms of the conservatorship.

Jamie Spears will not be forever able to take care of her assets, even if he lives for much longer. He's almost 70 years old, I mean, he's almost reaching an age where someone will have to take care of him :beynah:

There are people who look extraordinarily good at 80 or beyond, but with these health issues, I don't think that's the case for Jamie. He needs a rest himself. I think they're definitely pondering the possibility of assigning a new conservator instead of him, or perhaps freeing her from conservatorship (which I doubt).

Agreed.

I imagine they're considering someone like Bryan to step in as co-conservator. I hope. Because I can't see them eliminating the conservatorship completely. In their eyes, there would be too much (financially) at stake.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

its funny how up until last week everyone here was so convinced that her dad is evil and that Britney hates him and now all of a sudden he is super pop and Britney loves him. :quirkney:

anyway these are just stories milking the situation.. no new news.

i still don't care about jamie

4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I could see them dissolving the personal part of it and just having her money handled by the attorney that already handles it. 

I know we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but a conservatorship for a 37 year old woman who doesn’t have dimentia, isn’t severely autistic, doesn’t have downs. Like it just doesn’t make sense and doesn’t add up. 

If she’s bipolar (as is suspected) or even more severely schizophrenic, as long as she has her meds and appointments in check and she has proven to be pretty independent throughout the last 10 years, I don’t see why she should be under a conservatorship still. 

They are in their nature meant to be temporary unless it’s for someone with the conditions I listed above. Usually psychiatric issues aren’t something that needs a conservatorship. Idk maybe Britney hit her head and became completely mentally incapacitated but we all can see she isn’t. So I don’t get it. It still feels like someone somewhere along the chain of command is taking advantage of her. 

We can all agree she may need help managing her money and some personal stuff but that’s why she has lawyers and doctors and assistants and agents and managers. The conservatorship seems like it’s way over do to be dissolved. 

What if they have tried to let her be on her own and it failed? We really don’t know. It’s a possibility. 

Amanda Bynes is still in a cship and she seems way more capable of leading a normal life with her condition than Britney. 

The difference is she can accept what she did and how it led her to **** use etc. 

I know someone in a cship. It’s terrible if you aren’t rich. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I could see them dissolving the personal part of it and just having her money handled by the attorney that already handles it. 

I know we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but a conservatorship for a 37 year old woman who doesn’t have dimentia, isn’t severely autistic, doesn’t have downs. Like it just doesn’t make sense and doesn’t add up. 

If she’s bipolar (as is suspected) or even more severely schizophrenic, as long as she has her meds and appointments in check and she has proven to be pretty independent throughout the last 10 years, I don’t see why she should be under a conservatorship still. 

They are in their nature meant to be temporary unless it’s for someone with the conditions I listed above. Usually psychiatric issues aren’t something that needs a conservatorship. Idk maybe Britney hit her head and became completely mentally incapacitated but we all can see she isn’t. So I don’t get it. It still feels like someone somewhere along the chain of command is taking advantage of her. 

We can all agree she may need help managing her money and some personal stuff but that’s why she has lawyers and doctors and assistants and agents and managers. The conservatorship seems like it’s way over do to be dissolved. 

I think what they're worried about is having control over her brand.

The personal conservatorship is directly linked to that. It enables them to override her when it comes to things like the songs on her albums, the theme of her concerts, the professionals she works with, and even things like whether or not a music video should be scrapped.

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think what they're worried about is having control over her brand.

The personal conservatorship is directly linked to that. It enables them to override her when it comes to things like the songs on her albums, the theme of her concerts, the professionals she works with, and even things like whether or not a music video should be scrapped.

Her record label runs her music

The conservatorship has nothing to do with her career