Britney Braces For Father's Imminent Death [Report]

28 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her record label runs her music

The conservatorship has nothing to do with her career 

If that's the case, why did James P. Spears become the CEO of at least 15 of Britney's corporations at the time the conservatorship was created? Some of those companies include:

Atara Tours, Inc.

Britney Films, Ltd.

Britney Brands, Inc.

Magnolia Publishing, Inc.

Miss Britney Recording, Inc.

Shiloh Standing, Inc.

Spears Management Inc.

Brandcasting Unlimited, LLC

White Transport LLC

Fairy Zone Productions

Britney Touring, Inc.

• Like 2

Eugh I hate reading this bullshit about how Britney will be nothing without her dad and he’s kept her smile for so many years blah blah :britoverit:

Yes it’s her father and it’s such a personal thing I won’t even get into it but she managed her life before 2007. Yes she’s made mistakes but she’s a human and she’ll continue to make mistakes. Does that mean she’s legally bound to her father for the rest of her natural life. I don’t think all the intervening from her father has been purely out of love. I think profits and money and business have contributed to that also. I think the conservatorship should be over by now anyway and if he does pass away it should not naturally be passed to anyone else. It’s been 12 years since 2007 they need to let it go she’s changed so much as a person since then. All this control and conservatorships completely changed the Britney we knew. Sad 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Eugh I hate reading this bullshit about how Britney will be nothing without her dad and he’s kept her smile for so many years blah blah :britoverit:

Yes it’s her father and it’s such a personal thing I won’t even get into it but she managed her life before 2007. Yes she’s made mistakes but she’s a human and she’ll continue to make mistakes. Does that mean she’s legally bound to her father for the rest of her natural life. I don’t think all the intervening from her father has been purely out of love. I think profits and money and business have contributed to that also. I think the conservatorship should be over by now anyway and if he does pass away it should not naturally be passed to anyone else. It’s been 12 years since 2007 they need to let it go she’s changed so much as a person since then. All this control and conservatorships completely changed the Britney we knew. Sad 

No she grew up and became a woman

7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

its funny how up until last week everyone here was so convinced that her dad is evil and that Britney hates him and now all of a sudden he is super pop and Britney loves him. :quirkney:

anyway these are just stories milking the situation.. no new news.

Lmao my exact thoughts right now... not sure if fans love him that much... 

Britney for sure but why some fans  pretending they always liked him?

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

There’s growing up and closing up. Britney went dormant for a good few years and she’s half the person she was. If that’s growing then I don’t want to :badthoughts:

We don't know Britney like that

he's still the same person, just a grown woman now as we can see on her instagram

2 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Why tho? No offense in any POSSIBLE way to Britney and her dad but I thought she would feel more free without the conservatorship.

because its her father? i highly doubt that she is even thinking of the conversatorshit at this time. y'all on exhale make me feel like i'm overly sensitive or something :britstare11:

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think it’s just a case of garbage tabloids running wither sick father news. They’re overblowning it to sell stories. 

Yep. This was the original statement when Domination was canceled, per their own PR person:

Spears' representative, Jeff Raymond, said Jamie Spears became ill two months ago and was rushed to Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas.

"His colon spontaneously ruptured and he was immediately admitted into surgery," Raymond said in a statement to USA TODAY. "(He) spent the next 28 days in the hospital under the care of the amazing doctors, nurses and staff at the hospital, who the Spears family credits with saving his life.

"After a long, complicated post-operative period, he is recuperating at home and gaining strength, and is expected to make a full recovery."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2019/01/04/britney-spears-postpones-las-vegas-show-after-father-nearly-died/2482689002/

ETA: That's obviously not to say that his recovery couldn't have conceivably regressed, and due to a lowered immune system and any number of unforeseen medical complications, he could certainly have gone from being out of the woods to fighting for his life very rapidly. However, that's really not the most likely scenario. 

Either way, I wish Britney all the very best during this time. She's a very sensitive and emotional person and this whole situation is undoubtedly affecting her considerably, despite the historically rocky (and very unusual) relationship dynamic with her father.

• Like 2