Britney Braces For Father's Imminent Death [Report]

16 hours ago, Marlean said:

Well sometimes you have to be serious in life if you are going to prove you can take care of yourself. 

Laughter can be coping mechanism. I'm not sure if serious folks are better at life :ponderney:

17 hours ago, Martini said:

Ariana Grande? :wtf:

No way? Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania orange annoying orange

I thought it's merged images of Riri and Ariana. :leaving: 

Mixed people looks better :demi:

On 1/13/2019 at 6:05 AM, Derrick said:

Britney doesn’t even talk about her breakdown in 2007 so if her father pasts she will most definitely never speak publicly about her father. She will more than likely leave the business for a long time. 

The only time she’s been given a long enough break and sadly for something so tragic. I think her mental state would be so much different if they didn’t work her like a robot. 

stop being overdramatic.. she has been living the easy life since 2013. she was overworked for about 5 years of her career.

• Like 1
On 1/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, really really cool guy said:

Hopefully Bryan will be in charge

He’s got a family and stuff. He doesn’t wanna be managing his sisters career. I could see Jamie Lynn stepping in though. Not as a manager or conservator, but as a PA/business associate 

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

He’s got a family and stuff. He doesn’t wanna be managing his sisters career. I could see Jamie Lynn stepping in though. Not as a manager or conservator, but as a PA/business associate 

He's been her tour manager in 2016, Imo he'd be the best choice. Jamie Lynn depends on her father as much as Britney. She has no business skills, at least not what it takes to manage Britney's career which brings in millions every year. 

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

stop being overdramatic.. she has been living the easy life since 2013. she was overworked for about 5 years of her career.

I am not being over dramatic nor did I mention her being “over worked” what I said was they shouldn’t work her like a robot when she’s going through these mental breaks and let her get through them and get proper therapy to handle situations instead of let it go and throw her on stage when she’s petrified of it. Britney hasn’t been herself since she came back and has only progressively gotten worse mentally. I’ve never know a celebrity of her caliber to be so scared of everything have have zero situational awareness.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I am not being over dramatic nor did I mention her being “over worked” what I said was they shouldn’t work her like a robot when she’s going through these mental breaks and let her get through them and get proper therapy to handle situations instead of let it go and throw her on stage when she’s petrified of it. Britney hasn’t been herself since she came back and has only progressively gotten worse mentally. I’ve never know a celebrity of her caliber to be so scared of everything have have zero situational awareness.

Yeah I always found it odd that she never really had a real break. It was weird that she jumped back into work only a couple months after she was hospitalized and it pissed me off even more when they all said it was Larry’s idea (of course it was, when has Larry not thought about making money?) 

• Love 1
  • 2 years later...
On 1/11/2019 at 2:02 AM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Eugh I hate reading this bull**** about how Britney will be nothing without her dad and he’s kept her smile for so many years blah blah :britoverit:

Yes it’s her father and it’s such a personal thing I won’t even get into it but she managed her life before 2007. Yes she’s made mistakes but she’s a human and she’ll continue to make mistakes. Does that mean she’s legally bound to her father for the rest of her natural life. I don’t think all the intervening from her father has been purely out of love. I think profits and money and business have contributed to that also. I think the conservatorship should be over by now anyway and if he does pass away it should not naturally be passed to anyone else. It’s been 12 years since 2007 they need to let it go she’s changed so much as a person since then. All this control and conservatorships completely changed the Britney we knew. Sad 

Agreed.