Britney Braces For Father's Imminent Death [Report]

the "Stronger" singer's inner circle has been worried, since Jamie has been the one making "everything happen" for so many years.

They probably have a backup plan in case of situations like this, right? They will surely have thought about how to continue when Jamie is no longer there, I want to believe.. :disappointed:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Luminous said:

the "Stronger" singer's inner circle has been worried, since Jamie has been the one making "everything happen" for so many years.

They probably have a backup plan in case of situations like this, right? They will surely have thought about how to continue when Jamie is no longer there, I want to believe.. :disappointed:

Hopefully Bryan will be in charge

1 hour ago, femmefataledoll said:

I mean this article notes that a source says he is expected to recover.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

its funny how up until last week everyone here was so convinced that her dad is evil and that Britney hates him and now all of a sudden he is super pop and Britney loves him.

Well I never alluded to him being evil; but I do think there are concerns about why she changed so much from 2010 on.  It was necessary for that protective bubble for the Circus era but afterwards in 2010 there was an evaluation for the necessity of the conservatorship and she changed a lot after that.

• Like 1

I really hope Jamie recovers because if something bad happens it will cause Britney and the family a lot of pain. On the other hand I really believe Britney and her father have had her issues for sure and its because of the conservatorship, she stated that in for the récord and I'm Britney Jean. Maybe she has had her issues with him because she asked for a chance to be on her own again and he denied it. We don't really know, it's just speculations.

And saying that they released those reporta because she was photographed with Sam and buying a milk doesn't mean anything, She's obviously worried. Families never spend 24hrs in the hospital, you have to go out, it's not sane to stay there all the time.

• Like 4