Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

4 minutes ago, TiagoJGS said:

What would happen to the conservatorship if he was to die?

wasn't there a rumour a couple of months ago, I think I remember someone posting it on here, that Britneys family was looking into giving Britney full control back because she has been on the straight and Narrow for 10 years now??

• Like 4

Today Britney announced an indefinite work hiatus putting her “Britney: Domination” launch run at Park Theater at the new Park MGM resort in Las Vegas on hold until further notice. Due to her father's recent life-threatening health issues, she has made the decision to devote all of her time to her family and their efforts to care for her father during his recovery.

From her website

So it’s only postponed :(

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

How is this possible business wise tho? She’s gonna have to pay so much money.. props to her tho this is a big decision 

I hope They have good insurance.

We all remember how hard She took to heart Madi's accident.

• Like 3

So is it canceled or just re-scheduled? I know they are returning the money but she just said "she won't perform this year" but she never said it was canceled. You can't cancel a big contract  just like that, Im confused :idkney:

However, Jamie saved Britney's life in 2008 so now I hope he's ok and no matter how big her contract is I guess she's rich enough to cancel such an important contract to focus on her family as most of us would do. :yaknow:

• Like 1

BRITNEYSPEARS.COM: "Today Britney announced an indefinite work hiatus putting her “Britney: Domination” launch run at Park Theater at the new Park MGM resort in Las Vegas on hold until further notice". 

I'm sure that if everything goes well and his father recovers, Domination will return and the project will try to keep going. The issue here is..., when, or how long it will be taken, let's hope it is not the whole year, obviously depending on the circumstances. :disappointed:

Just now, Oxic said:

Also I think this decision practically was made today because just yesterday Nappytabs posted about going back to rehearsals and pre-production:disbelief:! I hope they knew first and not with the insta post like us.

They probably weren't involved in Brit's private life 

• Like 1