Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

So is it canceled or just re-scheduled? I know they are returning the money but she just said "she won't perform this year" but she never said it was canceled. You can't cancel a big contract  just like that, Im confused :idkney:

However, Jamie saved Britney's life in 2008 so now I hope he's ok and no matter how big her contract is I guess she's rich enough to cancel such an important contract to focus on her family as most of us would do. :yaknow:

According to BRITNEYSPEARS.COM the whole thing is on hold.... :wontcry:

Omg... im still in shock....

CANCEL A RESIDENCY... THAT was GOING TO start in a month  

nappytabs THE show producer  just posted a pic of the residency...  

this must be really bad... to cancel a residency.. imagine all the money they will lose....  and of course the backlash ....

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Please have some respect for her family and what it's going on right now. Seriously, Britney must have been terrible to have to cancel (postponed) the residency. Even if is her father illness or whatever another reason, she just doesnt want to keep her family away, and we should accept that. :yeaok: it will be better for her, it will be better for us.

Also I think this decision practically was made today because just yesterday Nappytabs posted about going back to rehearsals and pre-production:disbelief:! I hope they knew first and not with the insta post like us.

Of course her team knew before everybody

Why would they not know 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Goku said:

...and? You don't cancel and entire residency just for that. He started being sick MONTHS AGO.

Why announcing this only now? 

9Lk0Xjp.gif

maybe like they said thousand times before his condition got worse? we had the same situation with my grandmother. my dad was going abroad for a case and then my grandmother hospitalized he was still thinking of going because doctors said she will get better but the day before his flight she’s gotten worse so he cancelled. the logic you use for britney only works in robots I guess. People has complicated life and minds.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, umr3000 said:

According to Napoleon and Tabitha the “Domination” creative directors the show could be postponed from 6 months to a year. 

Could be a good thing. I thought POM and Domination were too close together anyway. She needs a break to recharge.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Cappy- Why don’t YOU shut the **** up!!! I’m so damn sick of your delusional *** and all of your constant sycophantic excuses that you make up for literally EVERYTHING!! 

With that said...You seem to be a good fan and a genuinely nice person overall so I try to ignore your ridiculously defensive stanning for Britney but don’t **** with me today. I’m not in the mood.  

I do agree with you & again I reiterate that Britney made the best decision personally and professionally to not go ahead with the residency. End of.

She almost lost a parent

Not the time to be bringing up tickets sales when the ticket sales were going fine.

• Like 7

Wow , i didn't see this coming.
Kinda weird tho, i mean it's not like she started working on the show just yesterday, she posted rehearsals videos not long ago, it's weird "she" decided to cancel it out of the blue. Her father was hospitalized months ago, i would have understand if months ago she wouldn't do her  new show, but now that her father is fine and recovering that's weird. 
It reminds me of OHT when she broke her leg and cancelled her tour , she was clearly over it, i wonder if it's not kinda the same situation (and/or low sales might be part of it) Plus lbr, it's not like she would have the busiest schedule ever and would have prevented her to visit her family, so i don't know there's something weird. 

• Like 5