Britney Takes It Off In New 'Prerogative' Advertisement (Video)

ClaudiaDC

11 hours ago, zenden78 said:

why can't they show the whole thing instead of showing pieces of it like for months now.  she looks good though

Because that's how her team teases things.  Remember those never-ending 1-second HIAM music video teasers, and then the video was garbage? lol.   At least these ones are super hot and well-made.  I really hope it's connected somehow.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

Because that's how her team teases things.  Remember those never-ending 1-second HIAM music video teasers, and then the video was garbage? lol.   At least these ones are super hot and well-made.  I really hope it's connected somehow.

That’s your opinion but I thought HIAM was a well made video. Just because Britney wasn’t in a good place doesn’t mean you knock down one of her most artistic videos and this is why we don’t get any of that anymore. 

15 hours ago, 0happydancing0 said:

Haha exactly! it's very odd. The people that should literally just care about the music, visuals, performances and other content are too busy acting like they're her record label. :tifflmao:

They do...

I can tell you only see what you want. 

Everyone on here says quality over quantity. She doesn’t deliver any of that and that is the problem. 

Idk if you guys were talking about Glory but Circus was huge promowise in every aspect. Glory had like nothing... 

Archived