Britney Takes It Off In New 'Prerogative' Advertisement (Video)

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, 0happydancing0 said:

Well technically she did a lot more promo than this for Glory. People just like to be ******** though and pretend she did nothing :) 

For real though, the promo she did was the same amount she did for Circus and everyone keeps raving about Circus. Just because it’s not what they want doesn’t mean she didn’t do squat. She at least tried and it shows that she really did cared about the music she was making. 

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

What happened ? :gerlwat:

well, she's posted lots of clips on her Instagram after a long drought, from Prerogative Promo campaign to her rehearsals for the show and messages to her fans and to promote someone's shoes :yaknow: I haven't been this excited around this time of the year since Britney Jean came out in 2013.

Well, we got the NYE performance last year, but that felt more like another POM show. 

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

well, she's posted lots of clips on her Instagram after a long drought, from Prerogative Promo campaign to her rehearsals for the show and messages to her fans and to promote someone's shoes :yaknow: I haven't been this excited around this time of the year since Britney Jean came out in 2013.

Well, we got the NYE performance last year, but that felt more like another POM show. 

It's a poor Britmas imho, in 2015 we had the tree lighting event and also some unreleased songs leaked!

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

It's a poor Britmas imho, in 2015 we had the tree lighting event and also some unreleased songs leaked!

but that was in November, and this time it's like every day we've been getting something new, like all these clips with looks we hadn't seen before, and learning that Coupure Électrique will be performed on the show, and it just feels like each day she's preparing a little surprise for us before Christmas.

And I think it's also because we come from a long period where she barely posted on her social media, and there's no POM shows to look forward to, and in 2015 we did have shows around those dates. Well, actually until after Christmas. 

If any, in 2016 we got the festivals but the last one was December 10. What I mean is that the days prior to Christmas we rarely get anything new, and even less, this often. 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but that was in November, and this time it's like every day we've been getting something new, like all these clips with looks we hadn't seen before, and learning that Coupure Électrique will be performed on the show, and it just feels like each day she's preparing a little surprise for us before Christmas.

And I think it's also because we come from a long period where she barely posted on her social media, and there's no POM shows to look forward to, and in 2015 we did have shows around those dates. Well, actually until after Christmas. 

If any, in 2016 we got the festivals but the last one was December 10. What I mean is that the days prior to Christmas we rarely get anything new, and even less, this often. 

I now understand more what you meant, but to see her recycling PoM moves on Domination did not really get me excited for this year's "Britmas" ngl

Archived