Britney Takes It Off In New 'Prerogative' Advertisement (Video)

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, joe sp said:

I´m so glad she´s making a visual album perfume 

Me against the musicney teas tho 

d4c2aafdda394c10124719da111317f9.jpg

i would be more than happy to see her wear this onstage again, especially in domination. I dont care if its an exact copy or what but this is a very good stage outfit. It screams badass.

Please britney slay us again before we die. ?????

40 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

They are just releasing clips so that they have content and advertisement steadily streaming. Nothing more than that.

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

It’s just a perfume commercial 

^^^

Y'all are setting yourselves up for meltdowns in thinking or hoping for anything else.

4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

For real though, the promo she did was the same amount she did for Circus and everyone keeps raving about Circus. Just because it’s not what they want doesn’t mean she didn’t do squat. She at least tried and it shows that she really did cared about the music she was making. 

Haha exactly! But it's not so much that the promo wasn't what they wanted but that she didn't rule the radio & charts.

That's the difference and it's sad. These people are just number whores. They only support things when it's 'cool'.

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, 0happydancing0 said:

Haha exactly! But it's not so much that the promo wasn't what they wanted but that she didn't rule the radio & charts.

That's the difference and it's sad. These people are just number whores. They only support things when it's 'cool'.

Like for me, I can care less about numbers cuz at the end of the day or years from now people will hardly ever remember those things, it’s the music, the visuals and her as a person they will remember and that’s why I can care less about sales. Back then during her prime it didn’t even occur to me her albums were selling that high, I didn’t care. So it bugs me when I hear sales and figures factoring into her legacy as if she’s some computer program. Sales are cool but there are many legends who haven’t sold a dime but had lasting impact because of their talents, it’s just sucks that she doesn’t have a team that thinks that way but thinks like these folks with numbers.

17 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Like for me, I can care less about numbers cuz at the end of the day or years from now people will hardly ever remember those things, it’s the music, the visuals and her as a person they will remember and that’s why I can care less about sales. Back then during her prime it didn’t even occur to me her albums were selling that high, I didn’t care. So it bugs me when I hear sales and figures factoring into her legacy as if she’s some computer program. Sales are cool but there are many legends who haven’t sold a dime but had lasting impact because of their talents, it’s just sucks that she doesn’t have a team that thinks that way but thinks like these folks with numbers.

Haha exactly! it's very odd. The people that should literally just care about the music, visuals, performances and other content are too busy acting like they're her record label. :tifflmao:

Archived