Britney Takes It Off In New 'Prerogative' Advertisement (Video)

ClaudiaDC

10 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

My favourite perfume star. 

Someone said she used to do music in a previous life :hideous:

Seriously though, Britney obsessing on her perfumes is like Madonna obsessing on acting. It's such a waste :(

Britney a huge success with her perfumes.

Madonna was flop at acting

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I wanted to believe it was leading to a single - but after initially liking the beat - I’m now sick of it and hope it isn’t.

but also, I feel like it may actually be used as part of domination instead seeing as the only promo pic is her in the same latex outfit.

its probably background vids for each section of the show 

3 hours ago, Tittywitty said:

A5A07AFD-A20F-4255-93C2-9CFD42375882.gif

B0C6390C-384C-4154-9030-FC2A7990A6A6.gif

03415535-95BD-4E31-9CD2-C36971F31C7D.gif   03415535-95BD-4E31-9CD2-C36971F31C7D.gif   03415535-95BD-4E31-9CD2-C36971F31C7D.gif   03415535-95BD-4E31-9CD2-C36971F31C7D.gif

I love this look from her. Its mature and suits her age. I also like her outfit during the desert performance. She needs to incorporate classy look from her appearances and stop wearing tight fitted short dresses which sadly the only type of outfit she knows. (Whenever i recall the ellen announcement teaser i remember that fugly maroon dress and i want to throw up... thats just so ugly)

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Seriously though, Britney obsessing on her perfumes is like Madonna obsessing on acting. It's such a waste :(

I liked the first half of your comment but her perfume career isn’t a waste. It’s very successfhlsuccessful

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I liked the first half of your comment but her perfume career isn’t a waste. It’s very successfhlsuccessful

Archived