Britney Takes It Off In New 'Prerogative' Advertisement (Video)

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

why can't they show the whole thing instead of showing pieces of it like for months now.  she looks good though

Precisely because they want to keep the hype a little longer. If they release a full commercial, it will only get people excited for some short time but it will end after  around 1 month, plus, these commercials (well, brief clips) are not even aired on TV, this kind of promotion is more focused on digital media (Internet, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) where the current promotion really is now. :yaknow:

41 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

Maybe i'm being delusional but i ******* refuse to believe that this is just for a perfume :bichpls: she never had so many commercial for 1 perfume, i'd be very happy even if it has a connection with Domination! :lessons::crying1:

I doubt Elizabeth Arden invests in something they won't get any profit unless they did an agreement with the company where MGM belongs which I don't see it so likely to happen :yeahsure:

Archived