Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:whatitellu: I mean...

well, I think it's pretty clear no one will dare to tell her she needs to do other moves, those are totally hers.

I kinda like the part about her doing her own thing while the dancers do other stuff, but, it should be done all with a balance, like, at some point she should join them and do the full choreo. Now, I'm glad to see Slave without that boring intro with the pole we've seen for centuries, or the previous one with the chair, or the previous one at FFT where she was just moving her legs back there. But what she's doing isn't really a choreo, is just, well...

And BTI :embarrassed: I don't know, I like it but if it's not getting better, which we all knew beforehand, I was expecting it to be replaced by another track, even if it was from the same Blackout album ya'll love so much.

The only positive thing is that, could this mean they're finally mixing up in a medley Slave and BTI? :clap: I've always though it makes sense because of the "hot hot hot" / "ha ha ha"

i think people are being too harsh, we've still got like 18/19 songs/performances to see! We've seen less than 2 minutes of footage for rehearsal for Domination. Let's judge when we see the full show :plzney:

i think it will end up being a good show, i enjoyed POM and she seems into Domination

5 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

Ok so every choreography we got is cringy with no real dance moves.

48703384_2459347724079565_1383235513787351040_n.gif?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=cdn.fbsbx.com&oh=ebc4f403e4724ac8fc581c3adb13383f&oe=5C1BBD55

48987577_1948408142134043_4298461943385030656_n.gif?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=cdn.fbsbx.com&oh=3be32b862136b329f91c9398b47ebd26&oe=5C1C1E6B this pu$$y swipe move wtf :ohi:

48674747_363908097519554_2883254671571419136_n.gif?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=cdn.fbsbx.com&oh=eff09f1aad0b5f8786d15d0727a924dc&oe=5C1AF1E0

48205561_1696061620494798_5646625909579448320_n.gif?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=cdn.fbsbx.com&oh=8b16312ccf7e678bf28d37ede08fff0b&oe=5C1AEED1

This is exciting. :ohi:

:bthink: Britney’s career will never recover from the Dominiation Residency. Mark ma words, her biggest fans will stop supporting this garbage eventually.

Honestly this looks worse than POM :squintney:

The moves look frantic and not at all connected to the songs. Not much inspiration there.

Now I see why all the male dancers. They’re doing their thing and Britney is just there making basic moves. There’s no other woman on stage to compare Britney with. That way her halfassing is less apparent, I guess :staysalty:

14 minutes ago, RavenRose said:

I am never one to criticize Britney, despite whatever my private thoughts may be...

But that break the ice choreography is some of the worst I've ever seen, and I'm a professional dancer....I've seriously seen better just when coworkers are purposely trying to create a horrible dance for fun in the studio. It looks bad and in no way matches with the song :kyliecry:

The energy, artistry and presence are coming back and it needs to be channeled into actual dancing. They have the funds, hire a professional to amp this up because in this case I see this being an issue with the choreography and not Britney.

are you kidding? This has Britney´s doing ALL OVER IT. You can so tell that when she was presented these choreos with the stand in she immediately wanted to do her own thing (which is what you can tell by watching the slave video where she freestyles while dancers do the actual choreo).

Plus you can tell BTI she came up with the choreo herself because this is everything she´s been doing recently in her insta videos, hence the one where she posted a while ago when she was auditioning dancers still. 

I don´t know why people and her team are still so scared of telling her like it is. this is beyond hurting her legacy at this point plus the tour is already not selling well.

Jesus take the wheel. 

24 minutes ago, Lilith said:

:yelping:LLMFAOOOOOO :yelping:

BRITNEY'S CAPTION: "WORKING HARD"

IN REALITY:

giphy.gif

VIBRATE VIBRATE VIBRATE WORK THOSE VIBRATIONS *****

giphy.gif
:yelping::yelping::yelping::yelping::yelping::yelping::yelping:

Britney: *********, ********, ********, ********, PUNCH!*

Dancers: "Don't you like my ****?"

Everybody: *seize now*

Britney looks like an old Amy Pohler sketch. Spazzy child. :britdrown:

Although her body is smokin'. That shirt is the best.

Archived