Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I can’t believe you get exited for this ... have we saw the same videos ? 

Crop top.
Nipples.
Pants.
Running shoes.
Moving her hips to the beat of the music.
Hot male dancers.
New choreo.

I realize she and her Team give fans so little...but at this point it feels like it's become cool to hate on her and pick apart every little thing she does. :juggingu:

5 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

Its crazy that not one dancer, manager, assistant, show director.... not one person can be honest with her and tell her how bad that looks?

They might get, er, scrapped from her life. If you want to be on Britney’s payroll, you better be a yes man.

5 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I can’t with britars , they don’t respect piminey like wtf I went to instagram and they are loving the choreo and praising Britney like wtf !!! Then don’t blame britney if you are praising this horrible thing :imdying:

I hope those people are millennials who just discovered Britney and have no earthly idea about Primeney. 

Seems like Slave is gonna be walking/posing as usual. 
About BTI what the **** is the beginning supposed to be? I was like did my screen just lagged or what :orangu: second half of it is ok tho, i mean i don't really care about the choreo itself, like it's cool to have choreo but if she's dead on stage that's as bad as if there was no choreo at all so what's most important is attitude first and she has it for now so that's ok (gonna be another story once she's on stage tho). I just don't want her weird moves/tics to come back which i'm afraid with that  kind of weird and jerky choreo tbh :decisions:

5 minutes ago, Goku said:

Imagine being a professional dancer and they ask you to do this **** shaking... I feel embarrassed for them.

giphy.gif

I bet this is all Britney, this and the "eyes seeker" on Scream & Shout are her cringy style.

The dancers also need to stay two steps behind her or a flying jaw will be the bigger prop of the night, considering Brit's last move. 

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

We haven't seen the breakdowns yet :wyd:

I remember the good days when we didn’t have to wait to the breakdowns ... when did you born sis ? Have you watched the onyx hotel or dream within a dream ? It was magical from start to end... now we can expect a 12 min ‘best of domination’ YouTube video. :tiffanycries:

Archived