Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTI is really growing on me the more I watch, it gets better (after the seizure bit) from the looks of it

Also i LOVE the slave remix and she's already dancing way more for slave compared to her humping the pole on POM at the begining of the song. I think it'll have more choreo.

I think both songs will surprise us and guys we're still yet to see performances for probably another 18/19 songs so lets stop being drama queens that we've saw 1 and a half minutes of choreo of Domination

7 minutes ago, noturbitch said:

why is it so hard for her to understand that slave should be performed as in the original choreography? if she put half the energy to perform the original choreo as she puts into doing this crappy freestyle at the end of slave, we´d be more than fine. 

plus BTI looks cringy af I can´t believe that this is what team britney really wants for her

She doesn´t have any more free passes left to use with her fans and GP, she needs to BRING IT 

God this is the 20th anniversary of BOMT I can´t believe I´m watching her do this 

Well feast your eyes, cuz that's the best you'll ever her see her do that combo. I predict about 37% energy decrease by opening night. 

I hate it so much. :bpout:

The cheesy arms serving imaginary food. The jerking off an imaginary man, punching his friends, then breaking into a seizure. It's, once again, too fast for the beat....

She looks so hot and Slave has good, ****, hip movements, but the cheese platter arms ruin that.

I think the worst part, for me, is that there's overwhelming, endless love in the Instagram comments. That sends the wrong message. This destroys any hope I had for Domination. :crying4:

Archived