Watch Britney Rehearse New 'Domination' Choreography For "Slave 4 U" And "Break The Ice"

Luminous

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, toysoldier88 said:

Basic af, it doesn't look like a professional was hired for the routines and most likely for the show itself, pom at the beginning was much much better with good dance breaks. Also we have the same songs as pom performed.... Like bti could be scrapped for once. 

It’s a Vegas show...she’s gonna do her hits....and Slave is one of her iconic songs.  Most of the set list is probably going to be POM songs.  And she’s literally performed BTI on one of her shows, plus it’s a fan fav so...

I am never one to criticize Britney, despite whatever my private thoughts may be...

But that break the ice choreography is some of the worst I've ever seen, and I'm a professional dancer....I've seriously seen better just when coworkers are purposely trying to create a horrible dance for fun in the studio. It looks bad and in no way matches with the song :kyliecry:

The energy, artistry and presence are coming back and it needs to be channeled into actual dancing. They have the funds, hire a professional to amp this up because in this case I see this being an issue with the choreography and not Britney.

I’m very conflicted. You can see that the energy is very obviously there. And she seems to be Enjoying it. Also, it seems based off of that she’s to SOME degree goong back to her own style of dancing. So I’m excited to see that.

But with he choreographies themselves, not really feeling it. I hope Britney would join the guys and do the same choreo as them, we’ve seen her do harder stuff literally this year, so just that tiny adjustment would make it better.

with bTI i tro, Idk What to say really. I wouldn’t be surprised if they changed it, noe if the kept it. All I hope is that she can do this well consisntently, and that they have a plan for vocals, and good choreo. 

Personally, even if she was primney, or any other amazing artists, as of now, I’d Still think 4-5 months would be too short of a time for something new. Let her mind health, be inspired a bit maybe. But that’s me

For  the dancer's in this video from  Pom we have Aja De Paolo, Willie Gomez and Mikey Pesante. 

I don't see the new dancer, Giuseppe Giofre (Italian, he join her in Freakshow twice and in photos he's reherseing with Aja and other 2 dancer's; he's one of the backup in Taylor Swift tours) and the Pom part, for the others... I don't know anyone. 

By the other videos of reherseing, Kaylie Yee is one of the dancer's and her boyfriend Michael I think join her; they are in Pom since the beginning. 

why is it so hard for her to understand that slave should be performed as in the original choreography? if she put half the energy to perform the original choreo as she puts into doing this crappy freestyle at the end of slave, we´d be more than fine. 

plus BTI looks cringy af I can´t believe that this is what team britney really wants for her

She doesn´t have any more free passes left to use with her fans and GP, she needs to BRING IT 

God this is the 20th anniversary of BOMT I can´t believe I´m watching her do this 

14 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I have to say, her "free style" on S4U while her dancers are doing REAL choreo, don't fit very good... this will be POM all over again.. :joanne:

Also, the show didn't even start, and she is already repeating and recycling moves, in S4U when she "runs" forward, she does some few taps on her chest, just like she did in her IG's post of S&S Remix...:demi:

:wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry:

Archived